Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

New Eminem

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
First single from Eminem's upcoming album, Relapse. Track is called "We made U", produced by Dr.Dre.

Can u say Wack ? Beat is dope,but like WTF Marshall ? Dude's still stuck on dissing hollywood bitches.Me i don't know anymore.

LINK REMOVED/audio/58299628567d0ec8/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 12:33:49 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
But you must remember that MrC Em has never gon hard on 1st singles e.g ( Just Lose It, Without Me etc) he always makes fun of some celebs. I say lets wait for the actual album and then say wack or dope!
M Turn

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
But you must remember that MrC Em has never gon hard on 1st singles e.g ( Just Lose It, Without Me etc) he always makes fun of some celebs. I say lets wait for the actual album and then say wack or dope!

Agree. But this shit is awful. Don't believe im saying this,but Loose it is actually dope compared to this garbage. Crack a Bottle was dope.I had high expectations after that.

Hip-Hop sucks.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Agree. But this shit is awful. Don't believe im saying this,but Loose it is actually dope compared to this garbage. Crack a Bottle was dope.I had high expectations after that.

Hip-Hop sucks.

I like this one over Just Loose It though, oh well i guess i've been waiting too long for an Em product hey..
M Turn

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

Hip-Hop sucks.

O batla horeng
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Hip-Hop sucks.

O batla horeng

ke batla horeng ? i don't know hey.ummmm, let's see.maybe ke batla hore hip-hop sucks ? is that better ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 01:51:41 PM by MrTwoTeams »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I  recogn the rest of his album tracks are going to be dope. I wonder if he would include some hilarious skits on his album.

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I'm watchin the video Lmao ( Damn i think Kim Kardashian is a man)
M Turn

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

Hip-Hop sucks.

O batla horeng

ke batla horeng ? i don't know hey.ummmm, let's see.maybe ke batla hore hip-hop sucks ? is that better ?
Nah MrC Iam disappointent in u for making that statement there are dope cats  on underground  and if i remember right u the one who posted that new CNN track produced by DJ Premier and now after listening to a white trash who's trying to regain his fame u say sumthing like that keng baba u had a soft spot for Em or what ?
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Hip-Hop sucks.

O batla horeng

Nah MrC Iam disappointent in u for making that statement there are dope cats  on underground  and if i remember right u the one who posted that new CNN track produced by DJ Premier and now after listening to a white trash who's trying to regain his fame u say sumthing like that keng baba u had a soft spot for Em or what ?

Granted, there are dope cats, but there just aint enough of them. Even most underground hip-hop sucks nowadays. So based on that, amount of dope music coming out vs. amount of wackness that's out there = hip-hop as a music genre sucks in my book.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
This cat will never get tired of this wack a** formula?? even f***ing fart sounds??

song is garbage, beat is a**cheeks.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure