Africasgateway.com

Rocka gets ROBBED.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Gang robs Jo'burg nightclub
15/03/2009 16:11  - (SA)  

Johannesburg - Seven armed men robbed a Johannesburg nightclub on Saturday, said its owner.

The gang stormed into the Roka nightclub in Milpark, Johannesburg at 21:30, said its owner Shakir Jadoo.

He initially thought it was a police raid. "These guys looked like cops," he said. "It looked like they were doing a raid."

But then the men began a**aulting the club's 185 patrons and ordered them to lie on the floor. "They threatened to kill people," said Jadoo.

The men were armed with R-1 rifles and handguns. They grabbed an employee and demanded to see the owner.

"He didn't know where I was and they were going to shoot him - like a sacrifice - to get [me] to come out," said Jadoo.

He then came forward and took the keys to the safe from his manager. One of the robbers took him into the back and forced him to open the safe.

"I told him I was shaking, I couldn't turn the key," he said.

"He cocked his gun and said that if I didn't open the safe he was going to shoot me in the head."

The men emptied the contents of the safe and stole cellphones and wallets from the customers.

Jadoo said he was hit on the head with the butt of a pistol and punched in the kidney. The robbers also beat another patron - a man visiting from Denmark - severely on the head.

This was the third robbery at the club, which is in the 44 Stanley Road building.

On January 15, thieves used an angle-grinder to break into a drop safe, without attracting the attention of building security.

PS... M better be careful at the next Party People.  :o

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
* yawns, finishes of his pizza and starts thinking about commiting suicide*
nonke nizibhari

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
^^^

It seems we have another Mad in the place...phuk.

anyway, this Roka stuff is definitely not cool - dono bout going to party people now, this is some bullsh!t
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
[quote author=BALDiLOKS link=topic=25787.msg201838#msg201838 date=1237215813 

The robbers also beat another patron - a man visiting from Denmark - severely on the head.

[/quote]

lest we forget the most important person in the entire club  is always the visitor but never the one from elsewhere on the continent ::)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Eish, sa whr anythin's possible... i was w8n 2 hear the amount thievs got away with, but all i heard was cell fones n customerz wallets. apparently club chigago that used 2 be in pta, was closed due 2 now n zen robbariez. @least ol party animals should consida issues like these n put em on a serious note...
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
The robbers also beat another patron - a man visiting from Denmark - severely on the head.

lmao at dude taking a 12 hr flight only to catch wreck on another continent
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

and this funny because ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

You know apathy like that is the reason there is such a big crime problem in SA. Stupid mofo's laughing at victims of violent crime?! Now THATS dumbf***ery

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
You know apathy like that is the reason there is such a big crime problem in SA.

overstatement.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Oh? You don't think apathy has anything to do with it?

I am from a place where violent crime receives the highest of capital punishment and as a result society as a whole shuns criminals and there are outcasts.

I always got the feeling in SA that people sometimes just accepted the crime situation.

Not saying apathy is the only reason. But you can't deny it certainly plays a contributing part.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

I am from a place where violent crime receives the highest of capital punishment and as a result society as a whole shuns criminals and there are outcasts.

I always got the feeling in SA that people sometimes just accepted the crime situation.

Not saying apathy is the only reason. But you can't deny it certainly plays a contributing part.

*Yawn*
Beating bitches since 1982.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Co-sign.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

1.everyone in SA is somehow complicit in crime. the society needs to re-evaluate itself from the ground up. nit-picking at effects like apathy is misdirection.

2.what you're proposing is possibly a cultural thing - how could you even consider transposing Zimbabwe onto South Africa? the societies are vastly different.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

1.everyone in SA is somehow complicit in crime. the society needs to re-evaluate itself from the ground up. nit-picking at effects like apathy is misdirection.

2.what you're proposing is possibly a cultural thing - how could you even consider transposing Zimbabwe onto South Africa? the societies are vastly different.

Dude...you just played into his hands. He's an argument whore.
Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Dude...you just played into his hands. He's an argument whore.

LOL!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up