briCK · 6 · 1998

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I won't go as far as to say i am christain, and with the pope saying no to condoms who can blame me,
there are however some things that I belive in that the bible happens to agree with me on.

Adultry!!!

I think adulterers are the scum of the earth, in that they break the nigga code, your girl, slore
whore bitch, "wify" etc etc is fair game but a MARRIED woman is just unNigga like..shame on you

I have broken many a "happy" relashionship or bad relationship or steered females belonging
to some other Nigga my way as has been done to me, just indictive that even the biggest players
are without they flaws, I know I know that not a good look for a nigga like me to
admit having niggas rnning up my womenzez and shit but most of the time I aint relly give a f***
about the hoe in the first place.

A married nigga needs to get cut some slack coz it a nigga looking out for another nigga
taking the L and deciding to hang the player role up is hard work, I respect a nigga like
that not that its hard its just the sacrifice is worth respecting on its own, so what hes woman
 is a shameless harlot that throws her spoken for snatch with reckless abandon, respect that yo, you get no props
for a f*** loose whore married or otherwise

*detour*

RIHANNA...holy f***! (excuse the blasphemousness) wow, see I loved the little punchin bags
voice and could not stop loloing at her forehead.

I aint never seen(lack of intrest) seen full length pictures and she really aint the
type of hoe a nigga like me wants around his self but..I happened to watch a video
for one of her songs!!! shit..all I can say is I have been googling her pictures since
that womans thighs and a**..DAMN..

Frosty cue pics..

Damn she hot as shit..I'd kil to get between those ... married or not (Take note of this)

*end detour*

So anyway I figuredit is time I came clean and confessed my heathern way.

Hi my Name is briCK!!

and I am an adulterer..not just an ordianry one but a serial non-sdicrimate adulterre
I start at an early age, my first was Mrs Mlambo my primary school teacher, from there it was down
hill, in my primary school years I commited no less than a 100 adulterous sins

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Funny thread lol   but try using the word "nigger" less please, its kinda irritating

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
She actually is rather fine that Rihanna, butlike most fine chicks she just loves stupid
niggas, how she gona get knocked up by that little f***er, a well I guess I can have them all

back to my shinnanigans...

I am currently having an adulterous affair with a foumous woman, so I wount spill it out
I have had adultry with older women, younger ugly ..ALL shapes and sizes...chances are if your wife is
fly I have or am having an adulterous affair with her. HAWU you might be thinking
after that beautiful moving speech about respectingother Niggas's shit?

three words..FALL back...bitch!

As one who will getting married in April, yes ladies sad and what a loss I know but f*** I am tired of
living a stress free life, I have NO excuse to drink no more, every time I happen to go drinking during
the week i meet niggas stressed as shit and I ask.."Yo my brother wa**up" and the response
Women!! my wife this that the third and they ALL look at me and ask..You look young you must have go married young
to be having wife problems already, So to tell them that nah I aint married I just love drinking seems unfair
so for that reason alone I am getting married...BE PRACTICAL NIGGAS..FOCUS

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
@Bricks, i think your way of life has made you believe that females should be labelled as whore, bitch, slut, etc. I wish you'd realise that not all females are alike, and that some of us do deserve the respect we show y'all. Back to the topic, yes you're 100% correct, people shouldnt be sleeping around when married, its jst disrespectful to the union.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@SUPER RUTHLESS  ...  aight my Niggy!!!

So how did this get started...

When I was with my woman. we were watching

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
@SUPER RUTHLESS  ...  aight my Niggy!!!

So how did this get started...

When I was with my woman. we were watching
lol thank you!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.