Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Rocka gets ROBBED.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Poor guy,holding you at gunpoint to open a safe,while you too shock  to open it. Who told these dumba**es that every house/mansion  they target has a safe? I read this article last year where the robbers held this family at gunpoint at their home demanding where the safe is,after the guy told them they dont have a safe.(and truly there was no safe in house) The robbers kept insisting there was a safe,they  beat their 6 year old daughter with a back of a gun several times and demand where the safe is until she fell unconscience. The dude offered them an atm card and pin and told them theres money there. Thats when they left. We are afraid of being victims of crime but whites are terrified and paranoid because they have a higher risk of being a victim to crime.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
We are afraid of being victims of crime but whites are terrified and paranoid because they have a higher risk of being a victim to crime.

there you go again. there only time a white person has a higher risk of being a victim of crime is if when they're walking alone in the ghetto. we all more or less stand the same chance of being victims of crime dude. where do you live? or where did you grow up rather?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 08:41:48 AM by Pastor Manning »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
We are afraid of being victims of crime but whites are terrified and paranoid because they have a higher risk of being a victim to crime.

there you go again. there only time a white person has a higher risk of being a victim of crime is if when they're walking alone in the ghetto. we all more or less stand the same chance of being victims of crime dude. where do you live? or where did you grow up rather?

Nope not really. I think WE ALL have just about the same chance.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Nope not really. I think WE ALL have just about the same chance.

I disagree but I understand why you would say that.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:05:09 AM by Pastor Manning »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo anybody up in this mofocko can get their a** jacked by sum fiend looking for his next hit..and believe dat to be true..they dont care where or how they gona get a dolla but dolla they will get...even if they must stab you 25 times...i got 5stab wounds all along the spine and chest...for a mistaken identity and attemped robbery and you know they didnt jack my ish...so even if you white black charo hindu the nicca jacking you aint worried about coloure time or location..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!