church and all that christianity garbage

drummu · 3 · 2040

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
the last time i went to church was the first time i lost one of my front teeth [ molars, premolars or wateva tiger]

i cant even remeber what it was like, i just get so bored when i see people coming and going to church in the hood
 i just get irated and obsessed, and this is when i decide to hit the liqour store and get a couple of 43%'s and get it blazing

you got to admitt theres nothing boring more than church
nonke nizibhari

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
you know what, mad? i can f*** with this. its always interesting to watch the tension between red-eyed alcoholics and prim, clean, christian folk on a sunday morning ekasi.

both sides usually quite a bit to say to one another but always mumble it amongst their own :D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 06:18:21 PM by kholo fka the panic! »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know what, mad? i can f*** with this. its always interesting to watch the tension between red-eyed alcoholics and prim, clean, christian folk on a sunday morning ekasi.

both sides usually quite a bit to say to one another but always mumble it amongst their own :D

lmao.......point of correction..this aint my thread, i dunno who this crazy f*** is but im suspicious that his someone familiar with on [ probabley pyro or cash] and who ever this is, his trying to steal my swagger and shit i dont like it.

your post just makes me lfol........i can just imagine this typa shit, one dude drunk as f*** and holdin a bottle of black label on his right hand and looking mean as f*** and one dude sober like god and carrying a bible and just smelling fresh to death with his unforgiven cologne...ha hah wud be one hell of a crazy a** conflict

damn uz got to Agree, thos christian motherf***ers can smell real good, damn they just kill me with their perfumes and shit like that

some muf***er wanted to call the cops after he caught me sniffing his butt in some shopping mall, thought i was stealing his wallet, f***ing nuccca
 :-[
Hood.