Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

need Acapella!!!!

oints · 24 · 31312

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
ey slow down there homie. u put up something u should expect somebody to respond to it right ? and i did.i said the beat is cool.not amazing but cool.if you don't like that,well that's on you.don't put shit up then.just don't go and throw jabs , calling people premo's and pete rocks.that's uncalled for.

i aint never said i was a wiz.i just failed to see what it is that your so excited about with this remix.on two posts already you made it sound like it's something we have not heard before.i listened and found nothing extra-ordinary. maybe it's cos you've been trying to make a beat for her acapella for a while like u said. ? f it is then cool,i see your excitement. that's all you had to say. i wasn't beefin with u.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ey slow down there homie. u put up something u should expect somebody to respond to it right ? and i did.i said the beat is cool.not amazing but cool.if you don't like that,well that's on you.don't put shit up then.just don't go and throw jabs , calling people premo's and pete rocks.that's uncalled for.

i aint never said i was a wiz.i just failed to see what it is that your so excited about with this remix.on two posts already you made it sound like it's something we have not heard before.i listened and found nothing extra-ordinary. maybe it's cos you've been trying to make a beat for her acapella for a while like u said. ? f it is then cool,i see your excitement. that's all you had to say. i wasn't beefin with u.

peace...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
 :(

i see 4 downloads, il a**ume cats didnt see my last post, thats why they sleeping on it or not giving feed on it...oh well, it is what it is....it was a leak, to something i dont think the crusty producers are ready for...so by the end of the day, ima remove it, atleast i warned youl.... ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Mxm. Why u taking it off? We simply didn't see this thread man

aight mayn, its still up, id appreciate it if you would download it and give me FEED BUT just in case you spooked and dont want to get ur ear drums burnt, then you might want to pa** :P

but yo, im still gon yank if off by the end of the night, ergo why its called a leak, we fix drippy fosets round here  :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
aight, here it is, the joint ive dropped here thats actually a leak of what you can expect to find on the up coming INSPIRATION album NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS, has been downloaded a total of 9 times....as promised, im removing it from the download slot.............

youl that got it, its a jewel, cos its not just the beat you got but a remix of the RAPPER BIG NOYD ft PHIL DA AGONY & KRONDON joint....a once of thing on my part ;)

so yeah.....................................LOOK OUT FOR US:

INSPIRATION: NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS

COMING SOON!