Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BONANG TO HOST HIP HOP SHOW ON Y!!!!!!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
you guys can't still be bitching about this thing...can you?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
So did y'all catch the Airbourne with yo gal B and Geno last night...?

I failed to really connect with it, they were somehow all ova the place...not even connecting with each other...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Listened. It wasn't that bad. I actually liked it. Like i said, Bonang is a great host. She got that locked down. The only part was the music, and it wasn't all that bad. They played some nice local tracks every now and again, like the Wizadry joint from NASA. Had interviews with Zuluboy and then Maggz which i thoroughly enjoyed. She's co-hosting with Gino from Optical Illusion so not all is lost.

TALK ABOUT JUDGING A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. EISH. MY BAD. LOL !!!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:14:52 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
@C lemme interogate u like a true nyucca would, Are u friends with Genocide? or did they play ur music on that show ???
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@C lemme interogate u like a true nyucca would, Are u friends with Genocide? or did they play ur music on that show ???

none of the above.im objective as they come.that was opinion. you are so very entitled to write down your own as well you know.

they just need a resident DJ to play some better music. Someone like C-Live comes to mind.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:27:30 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

none of the above.im objective as they come.that was opinion. you are so very entitled to write down your own as well you know.

they just need a resident DJ to play some better music. Someone like C-Live comes to mind.

Okay! anybody who have information on whether Badboy is still at Metro he was supposed to co-host midday show with Penny but I haven't heard jack of him
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Philosopher O

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
    • The Lager

Whoever said that radio host has to be an expect on the subject matter of a radio show ... this would be ideal - but its not compulsory ... as long as that person can do proper research on the subject and bring it ... Im sure Robert Marawa wasnt an expect on Soccer, but he is killing those soccer shows..  so Bonang just has to do research and keep the shit pumping..
Mzansi content you can drink.. check it out at: www.thelager.co.za.

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

Whoever said that radio host has to be an expect on the subject matter of a radio show ... this would be ideal - but its not compulsory ... as long as that person can do proper research on the subject and bring it ... Im sure Robert Marawa wasnt an expect on Soccer, but he is killing those soccer shows..  so Bonang just has to do research and keep the shit pumping..

AMEN!!!!

I used to kinda hate on her, then i had to ask myself... Ms Deane are u jealous?  then i got over it soon after.  Coz chick is hot, has got bucket loads of confidence, charisma and seems smart to me.  for a 21/22 year old... DAMN!  Im ok with the selection.  The bridge was nice but it didnt always run smoothly.  and as much as it was a highly niched show, we must never forget radio is radio, half of the things we hear are scripted, faked and googled.  as long she can present well, is confident, sounds good on the mic... then the rest is up to us to expose her to more hip hop.  besides she needs the heads to have a show. so believe you me, you'l soon be seeing 'your girl B' at Party People, Slaghuis, 1808, lol.

One
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Yeah, it was Maggz this week, next week will be Da les, then Slikour, then morale, then l-tido, just watch, even the hot 9 @ 9 is run by Fa**ie and crew, morale was number 1 for a few weeks with "It aint no thang", then Maggz was number 1 for a few weeks with " we in the building", now L-tido has been number 1 for 3 weeks with " when it rains", I love all the tracks mentioned above but could C-live stop makin it damn obvious that he's friends with the gooonie goonies
9 tha Pedigree

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
I dont see whats anything hot in her, but that's not the point
9 tha Pedigree