Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

dalai lama

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
yo Pyro where the f*** you at, homes? how did the the hoing go and how's Lesotho? what the f***  are you doing there, anyway?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm still in Bloem at the mo. I'll only be moving to Lesotho next month and that is only if none of the jobs I applied for over here work out.

Not too sure if I like Lesotho enough to go live there, which is why I hope one of the other gigs are gonna come through.

Gonna be working at a radio station over there.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
chuckled when i saw fred khumalo's take on south africa's precarious position..
he says that if you are his neighbour & he loans you moola for ur taxi fare..
& the next thing he sees u sharing a beer with mkhize, his arch rival who's also trynna bewitch him, he wouldn't take it lying down.. he'd leave u to continue your friendship with mkhize & tell u not to come back to him when u're next in need of some taxi fare.. 
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Before we say the gorvenment f***ed up lets first look into this man's past. i have a long a** article about him which my change your opinion about how you feel about what the gorvenment did... or did not do rather.

Manuel: Who is the Dalai Lama?
26/03/2009 22:26  - (SA)
Cape Town - The Dalai Lama should not be allowed to raise global issues on South African soil that would impact on the country's standing, Finance Minister Trevor Manuel said on Thursday.

Speaking during a debate at the University of Cape Town, he said not allowing the Dalai Lama into South Africa was "a matter of relations between states".

"To say anything against the Dalai Lama is, in some quarters, equivalent to trying to shoot Bambi," he said.

"Let's put our cards on the table. Who is the Dalai Lama? I've heard him described as a god. I've heard him described as Buddha.

"Is he just the spiritual leader of the Buddhists in Tibet, or is he the one who on March 28, 1969, established a government-in-exile in the same way as Taiwan was established to counter the reality of a single China?"

Manuel said Tibet's history had to be looked at, because the Lamas had been "feudal overlords" in that country.

"The reason why the Dalai Lama wants to be here... is to make a big global political statement about the secession of Tibet from China and he wants to make it on the free soil of South Africa.

"I'm sure he's welcome to come at any other time, but we shouldn't allow him to raise global issues that will impact on the standing of South Africa.

"Quite frankly this has nothing to do with the PSL [Premier Soccer League], it is a matter of relations between states and that's what we have to stand up for."

- SAPA

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/Politics/0,,2-7-12_2492276,00.html

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Before we say the gorvenment f***ed up lets first look into this man's past. i have a long a** article about him which my change your opinion about how you feel about what the gorvenment did... or did not do rather.

send that article my nig... been looking for something on how this came about.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Bitcha**ness all around

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

send that article my nig... been looking for something on how this came about.

the article was emailed to me and was about to upload the article in work but i have found the link to the source of the article. here,

http://www.michaelparenti.org/Tibet.html

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I really still don't get why you say we should check the Lama's history, what shyt does it have to do with not lettin him into the country.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I really still don't get why you say we should check the Lama's history, what shyt does it have to do with not lettin him into the country.

um... polical shit maybe?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

We basically said.. f*** PEACE.China gives us guns.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

We basically said.. f*** PEACE.China gives us guns.

I say read the article first.