When Swagger Goes Wrong!!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
This what happends when u take that swagger shit to far... u lose ur mind check this fool!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Maybe if he invested his $20k in his career instead of a chain he wouldn't need to be shamelessly begging for a contract on Youtube.

Swag is dead. It's 2009. Can we please get over it now?

I'm making it official... anyone who uses the word 'swag' in a track in 2009 is a lame. You had your fun with it last year, but it's not cool any more. It's time to move on to something less retarded. Use your imaginations people.

Same goes Patron, Icy wrists, Buying out bars etc... it has all been done to death... there's nowhere to go with it any more.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
lemme lace this thread with some pics

@ Deac, where you at?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:57:18 AM by Blizzard »

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
loll...listen do D...

The umpire has ruled... SWAG is out.  Any suggestions for a replacement D?
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I agree swagger is as out played as those f***ing retarded crunk beats! Every second dude is producing the same shit people lets be more creative!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Jim never cease to amaze me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i havent laughed like this in a while.

Jim Jones is taking a different approach towards the "N-World" than most people. In light of our new president, Jones plans to replace the "N-Word" with "Obama" and the "B-Word" with "Michelle," the new first lady. “Shouts to all my Obamas, the niggas is out the Obamas is in,” Jones says, continuing “The bitches is out and the Michelles is in. So if you’re lady gets you mad you say, ‘Michelle you betta get out of here before I slap the thunder out of you.’

Jim Jones did step back and clear things up saying “Nah, let me stop playing but that’s how we doing it this year we tryna switich up the f*cked up language we been saying for the past few years,” he continued. “It’s actually been catching on a little bit I was on the radio yesterday and I heard somebody saying that and I was like, ‘Wow that’s a great thing if we could call each other Obama instead of nigga.”

http://www.rapbasement.com/jim-jones/120108-jim-jones-plans-to-replace-the-n-word-with-obama-and-b-word-with-michelle.html

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Jim never cease to amaze me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i havent laughed like this in a while.

Jim Jones is taking a different approach towards the "N-World" than most people. In light of our new president, Jones plans to replace the "N-Word" with "Obama" and the "B-Word" with "Michelle," the new first lady. “Shouts to all my Obamas, the niggas is out the Obamas is in,” Jones says, continuing “The bitches is out and the Michelles is in. So if you’re lady gets you mad you say, ‘Michelle you betta get out of here before I slap the thunder out of you.’

Jim Jones did step back and clear things up saying “Nah, let me stop playing but that’s how we doing it this year we tryna switich up the f*cked up language we been saying for the past few years,” he continued. “It’s actually been catching on a little bit I was on the radio yesterday and I heard somebody saying that and I was like, ‘Wow that’s a great thing if we could call each other Obama instead of nigga.”

http://www.rapbasement.com/jim-jones/120108-jim-jones-plans-to-replace-the-n-word-with-obama-and-b-word-with-michelle.html

SMH
M Turn

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Maybe if he invested his $20k in his career instead of a chain he wouldn't need to be shamelessly begging for a contract on Youtube.

Swag is dead. It's 2009. Can we please get over it now?

I'm making it official... anyone who uses the word 'swag' in a track in 2009 is a lame. You had your fun with it last year, but it's not cool any more. It's time to move on to something less retarded. Use your imaginations people.

Same goes Patron, Icy wrists, Buying out bars etc... it has all been done to death... there's nowhere to go with it any more.

I couldn't agree more. The word "swag" has been faded and outdated since 2004 for me. So has clothes
with pink and any fruity colors. These male rappers claim to be men but they go and wear blouses, dresses,
and wear lipstick (it's gonna come soon).

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
Jim jones is so ignantly funny...*sigh, check hiw tweets, they are something else
http://twitter.com/jimjonescapo

infact all those who used to dipset (except hottie juelz) get it wrong:
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
A man noticing another man's swag is gay as f***, I mean if a broad says she likes your swag most of us would co-sign, now have a dude say the same shit and see if you dont stare at him sideways

That not good enough for ya?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
I agree swagger is as out played as those f***ing retarded crunk beats! Every second dude is producing the same shit people lets be more creative!

which beats are those?!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

The folks at Luis Vuitton must be laughing at this dude so hard, He prolly paid quite a load for prolly one of the stupidest attempts at starting a new trend...