Africasgateway.com

April Fool

Enis21 · 45 · 12667

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
This april fool shyt is uncool when you work with people of less melanin, they take things a bit tooo far.SAMAMABISHES >:(

this just came in "Barack Obama is dead, i repeat, the president of the united states is dead" it is still unclear what happened to the presidential motorcade en route to the white house after a charity event in honour of the children with AIDS ward in st Thomas hospital in Missouri last night...we will keep you updated...

hows that? ;D

Are u white?

:o yeah are you....?
Roll On the Floor Laughing My a** Off
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
This april fool shyt is uncool when you work with people of less melanin, they take things a bit tooo far.SAMAMABISHES >:(

this just came in "Barack Obama is dead, i repeat, the president of the united states is dead" it is still unclear what happened to the presidential motorcade en route to the white house after a charity event in honour of the children with AIDS ward in st Thomas hospital in Missouri last night...we will keep you updated...

hows that? ;D

Are u white?

why does it matter? infact should it matter at all? i sence some profiling here, i mean im a**uming that i have to be in some way attempting to undermine what Barack Obama stands for when it comes to black people, thus i have to be white :-\

if that is your conclusion, i take it you still belive there is more to be done and mandela, tutu and obama have only scratched the surface?

its april fools, the aim is to get people thinking about the plausibility of what you tell them, not ask for one's racial profile ;)

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
so.....ur black  ;)
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

hows that? ;D

Are u white?

why does it matter? infact should it matter at all? i sence some profiling here, i mean im a**uming that i have to be in some way attempting to undermine what Barack Obama stands for when it comes to black people, thus i have to be white :-\

if that is your conclusion, i take it you still belive there is more to be done and mandela, tutu and obama have only scratched the surface?

its april fools, the aim is to get people thinking about the plausibility of what you tell them, not ask for one's racial profile ;)

look man/lady... are you or are you not?

scratched the surface or not dont go killing off barack!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
so.....ur black  ;)

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, read ur quote and u'll find that u much smarter than this.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
wow, i have you all in the palm of my hand right now, i can choose to use that power to drag this line of dialogue on for like, say two more pages, or i can just say it again.... 8) ;)

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
wow, i have you all in the palm of my hand right now, i can choose to use that power to drag this line of dialogue on for like, say two more pages, or i can just say it again.... 8) ;)

He sani, Oints ongaso dlala la,
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
wow, i have you all in the palm of my hand right now, i can choose to use that power to drag this line of dialogue on for like, say two more pages, or i can just say it again.... 8) ;)[/b]

oh ok ur just delirious! :-\

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

:D, ma bad mayn, i guess the world just isnt ready for that to be a joke quiet yet, probably it never will...il stop :-X

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
dude just answer the question.  ;D LOL !
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 01:14:37 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

:D, ma bad mayn, i guess the world just isnt ready for that to be a joke quiet yet, probably it never will...il stop :-X

its called hope-nosis

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
okay fine, im Taiwanese...i dont know how you guys will want to cla**ify me now, in the words of NAs "am i a nigga too?"  :-\ hehehe

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Thanx Mr.C for finally makin this dude see the light oints u now one of us, now I can lought at ur joke

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
1 day i was on mxit, then decide 2 play a prank on 1 of my chick friend lmao, pretendin 2 b my girl friend. shit was so gud, cos i was accusin hr 4 wantin 2 steal my man, demandin 2 knw stuff we usually conversate about. shit was so intense, i cud fil her blood pressure about 2 explode. luckily that prank was not live on radio, she cud hav cursed me 2 bit. afta i told hr its me shes chattin wif, she got really pist-off wif mi, but i wish i cud c her face! man it felt so damn good
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
1 day i was on mxit, then decide 2 play a prank on 1 of my chick friend lmao, pretendin 2 b my girl friend. shit was so gud, cos i was accusin hr 4 wantin 2 steal my man, demandin 2 knw stuff we usually conversate about. shit was so intense, i cud fil her blood pressure about 2 explode. luckily that prank was not live on radio, she cud hav cursed me 2 bit. afta i told hr its me shes chattin wif, she got really pist-off wif mi, but i wish i cud c her face! man it felt so damn good

How did you do that on MXIT? Don't you need your GF phone to be able to do that  or was your girl in on  it?