Jada is the Truth!!!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Just listenin to the "The last Kiss" album... its the ISH!!!!

has anyone else heard it? kiss is really one of the realest ever! well i think so....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
co sign that shit go hard

That not good enough for ya?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Jadakiss nigga!!

D-Block D-Block What! *SHOTS FIRED*

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
don't let 25 see this..... lol
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
this is from RESPECTED blogger Byron Crawford's blog:

Jadakiss, The Last Kiss (Def Jam, 2009)
It's obvious, from the metro cover to the number of guest appearances listed on the back, that Def Jam pulled out all of the stops with this new Jadakiss album. Will this be the gayest album ever, or the album where he finally ascends to the ranks of a Jay-Z? Perhaps it'll be both. Let's have a look.

Jadakiss @ MySpace

PAIN & TORTURE

This production is all bombastic like something you might hear on a Killah Priest album circa 2002. (I'm a**uming. Why would I be listening to a Killah Priest album?) These East Coast LCD rappers love to pull shit like that. I'm surprised there aren't any sped up vocal samples. I suppose we're only one track in.

CAN'T STOP ME

Jadakiss' sounds cooler now than it ever has, perhaps due to weed smoking. But where's the punchlines? We're about five verses into the album, and nothing has really grabbed me. Jada spits hotter shit during guest verses on other people's songs than he does on his own album.

WHO'S REAL

It's Maino's "Hi Hater" meets the kind of music you thought Swizz Beatz stopped making back when you were in college. Lots of bounce rhythms and chanting.

GRIND HARD

Def Jam really pulled out all of the stops with the guest appearances, didn't they? How does Jada ever expect to make any money from this album, even if he got out of that deal where his album budget goes straight to Diddy?

SOMETHING ELSE

The last few songs in a row haven't been very New York-sounding. This one sounds like it could be a Young Buck song. What gives? If I wanted to hear a southern rap album, I'd cop a southern rap album.

ONE MORE STEP

A song with Jada's Lox bandmate Styles P, who obviously has a much better ability to tell the difference between a good idea and a bad idea. As such, I'm a**uming it was Jada's idea for them to trade bars on this, Run DMC-style.

STRESS YA

Tell me this is knockoff Pharrell and not the real deal. I've heard plenty of bullshit from him over the years, but this is especially weak. Damn, I think it is him. That's him on the chorus, right?

WHAT IF

A sort of sequel to that song "Why," with Nas. It's much gayer than the original. Whereas the original had (just) a hint of cla**ic soul grit, this is on some teh ghey-a** Debarge shit. Actual Nas quote: "If Obama was on Rushmore, would Ali give Tyson a bust jaw?"

THINGS I'VE BEEN THROUGH

Jada gets all reflective about his career (such as it's been) over a retarded Luther Vandross beat. Retarded in the pejorative sense of the term, like actual retarded kids.

I TRIED

I try to say goodbye and I choke, try to walk away and I stumbleeeeeeeee.

ROCKING WITH THE BEST

Jada actually orders you to two step at the beginning of this. Is that what's hot in the streets, guys dancing? Oh, and the chorus actually consists of dancing instructions, Billy Ray Cyrus-style!

SMOKING GUN

The requisite song for the bitches, on an album where there's hardly a song suitable for a man to listen to. The girl who does the chorus sounds like a budget Alicia Keys. The shit she sings even kinda reminds me of "No One." Sorta.

CARTEL GATHERING

Sweet, it's Ghostface. The way he kicks this one off: "Ayo, we four or five niggas with furs on." Ghost has been on fire lately. I could use a new album from him, even though there's been a new Ghostface album seemingly every six months for the past several years now.

COME AND GET ME

But wasn't there already a rap song called "Come and Get Me?" One of those lame-a** Jay-Z songs from Volume 3. The Birthday Boy, Sheek Louch, contributes guest raps. He should stick to songs for the bitches. That one song he had was the tits. Nhjic.

BY MY SIDE

Jada goes full-on gay, with a disco beat and Ne-Yo on the chorus. The DL brothers are gonna love this one.

LETTER TO B.I.G.

You heard this back around that time the Biggie album came out. I heard Jada got paid to name drop Coogi. That's just... I'm not even sure what word to use other than sad. Couldn't we have taken up a collection instead?

SOMETHING ELSE REMIX

The original, like every other track on this, was crying out for a remix. But I think they got the wrong idea. The whole point of a remix is to make it better, right?

DEATH WISH

They tacked this one on just because there's probably some corporate policy about releasing an album without a verse from Lil Wayne.

COMMENTS: This album bored me to tears. Literally. About halfway through, I broke down and started crying. My little brother walked in and asked what was wrong, and I told him I figured I'd review this new Jadakiss album, but it turned out to be the gayest album I've heard in a while, but I didn't want to quit, since I was already halfway done. Then I pulled it together and powered on through. I kinda wish I didn't.

BEST TRACKS: "Can't Stop Me" "Grind Hard" "Cartel Gathering"

just the messenger, dont shoot!!  just thought id post a somewhat different opinion since all youl seem to be liking tha Lp like that 8)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
and u think deac hates... Bols is the original hater  :D :D
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
and u think deac hates... Bols is the original hater  :D :D

true true, he can trash talk, but his sustainability lies in the fact that everyone knows he knows his music. im just saying  8)

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Lmao holy shyt! cats got so much issues these days... Jadakiss Interview with Jenny Boom Boom Speaks on The Mafia Music Remix, doing another Mixtape with Green Lantern, & Baby Comparing Wayne to Biggie & 2Pac...    http://hear-it-first.net/?p=10271#comment-43725
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Is the album in stores??? Jadakiss is right up there with the best right now (IMO).
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
"He should stick to making songs for the bitches" Damn this reviewer has Hate in his DNA. What other albums has he reviewed? I would appreciate the links guys. This dude is killin me.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
"He should stick to making songs for the bitches" Damn this reviewer has Hate in his DNA. What other albums has he reviewed? I would appreciate the links guys. This dude is killin me.

Byron Crawford is huge duke, very respected like i said. A & Rs personally check for him when their clients albums drop, send him a free copy and he gets into it, no fear, just the truth according to Byron. he has done every review that matters in my opinion, from as far back as you can think of to as early as today...just go to

www.byroncrawford.com

and you can search for more  8)

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Jada is a dope rapper period.

The reviewer kills me tho.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Byron Crawford been hating for a minute..
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Is the album in stores??? Jadakiss is right up there with the best right now (IMO).

I havent seen any in stores yet, but take2.co.za can hook u up with an import...or any other store that stocks imports...