Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Easter holidays

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha Code. Hayi nam i dont know how the Egg and the rabbit/bunny connect,wait a minute do female rabbits produce eggs? Kiddin just buggin out. @ Mrs Jones what was yo AG name before,THAT NIGGA THAT STARTED THIS NAME CHANGING SHIT. ARE YOU VIRGIN PUSSY?? 

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha Code. Hayi nam i dont know how the Egg and the rabbit/bunny connect,wait a minute do female rabbits produce eggs? Kiddin just buggin out. @ Mrs Jones what was yo AG name before,THAT NIGGA THAT STARTED THIS NAME CHANGING SHIT. ARE YOU VIRGIN PUSSY?? 
Virgin Pussy OMW!~!!! Imagine that joh hayi, I was Kellis. She's married to Nas hence MRS JONES!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Virgin Pussy OMW!~!!! Imagine that joh hayi, I was Kellis. She's married to Nas hence MRS JONES!
           hahaha, so mrs jones r u sure gore 4real, vele ur expectin mr jones baby? or where u double-crossin his a**
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
           hahaha, so mrs jones r u sure gore 4real, vele ur expectin mr jones baby? or where u double-crossin his a**
I'm still waiting to see the sextape, I'll only comment when I see it because right now it's all just a rumour~!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
mrs jones lets make the tape real...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Are you suggesting that I cheat on my husband?!?!?!??!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
no im suggesting we make it official....lol!...and no its not cheating get it str8...
its....meateating?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!