Africasgateway.com

Dear Zubz!

Anthony · 53 · 26349

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
This thread will make is gonna make mad raper numbers :D :D :D. but......since '98?I feel bad for thread_starter...
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Ja neh..First.Rapes offered to suck Cash's dick just for a battle..Now this..Must be real serious then.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Soon or later the real feelings were gonna come out.

You said

He lacks fire

which jumped to

bland, mediocre, emcee, and a completely hapless entertainer

I see ya... :D :D :D :D

i can't help it!  ;D...(even though the quotes mean more or less the same thing.)

Your feelings aside he is not obliged to battle a ninja who has admitted to following him around ...just for a battle. :D

of course, not. no one is obliged to do anything in this life.

again which artist battles after being ten years in the game? (No supanat)

true...can't see why not, though.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 09:21:26 AM by the panic! »

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
dude's never been a battle MC,never.i didn't come to see him.i just happened to be there.where you paying attention?i'm the spokesman in this saga.tate,c'mon i told you already.post the units he pushing.pyro,fame?pliz cuz he on sabc he famous.we don't know this guy here.tate you know it,how many units you moved for him here?
Chosen

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
3 albums in the lab.engineers aint finished mixing.
2 tracks on myspace though they in vernac www.myspace.com/munetsi

aaah it's me against a label.odds should be impossible right?i luv it.watch me do the impossible. ;D

real recognise real,props to prokid,hhp,skwatta and everybody showing luv.stop trying to protect this dude's career.
Chosen

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Damnn Munetsi get off Zub'z DICK already. That's all you ever talk about. U got a crush on him or something ?

Like really dude, go out, chill in the sun, have a cocktail, f*** a couple of bitches man. Life's Good u know.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I just think given the current socio-political & economic landscape in our beloved country there are far more pressing issues for a man of your abilities (not to mention AGE) to rap about than how much better than the next man you are.
*shrug*
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 10:29:07 AM by TATEguru v.2K9 »

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
no mr 2teams, i can't stop till he don't eat no more.this aint a theory,it's prophecy.
Chosen

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
no mr 2teams, i can't stop till he don't eat no more.this aint a theory,it's prophecy.

well then, care to  break it down for some of us who don't understand the obsession ? why ? what did he do to you ? like the other dude said, since '98 homie ? damnnn yo.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
I just think given the current socio-political & economic landscape in our beloved country there are far more pressing issues for a man of your abilities (not to mention AGE) to rap about than how much better than the next man you are.
*shrug*

Cosign

There is more to Hip-Hop than just hating.......this battling, hating shit is a stage which most of the cats get through when they first encounter Hip-Hop.......but as an artist you out grow that shit and find some other things to talk about......Im suprised that some of us r still stuck on that battling and hating shit.......

You have too much time on ur hands......just do urself a favour Munetsi, stop down grading urself......this type of shit is for the kids who still think Hip-Hop is all about fighting and cursing.......
Freedom is only a state of mind....

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
and making a rap song about the credit crunch will solve what?shoot,aint your folks ever told you to change the things you can.like i said y'all still trying to protect son's career.m ending it this time like the last day on my girl's menses,period!it's bigger than hip hop.learn to think outside the box.let dude speak for himself then.'09 - year of the underdog form Obama to Tsvangirai to the slave.out with the old in with the new.it's a new era in rap get used to it!and m not just talk.mr 2teams i'll break it down,there's hip hop and then there's fake cats.this aint no publicity stunt.this is colossal drama.zubz is only the beginning.cats hate on zim MCs we all know that.that's why we get skipped on that MC Africa battle.we the black jews n'a mean.they still can't stop our shine.talking bout outgrowing dat battle stuff.let's be frank, y'all luv it when pro does it.i'm the bad guy in this ok,i'm the monster.you can hate me now,it's too lte.you should have done it when i was chilling.i'm the one man army like a militant harem.it's like this:

label vs the slave.

fists up!
Chosen

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
So you people dont wanna see a battle? I dont believe this.

But ja, since 98. 11 years joe!

By the way I should listen to Zubz's 2nd and 3rd album. the first one didnt really move me. When he first hit the scene I thought he'd be this great emcee, but the firts album was average in my view. If people say the 2nd was dope, i should give it a try.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
u still aint really breaking down the real reasons for your obsession. ok , say now u get a chance to battle Zubz tommorow and u kill him.What then ? Dude just released another near-cla**ic album and probably has another 5 more in him. U think people are gonna stop supporting his music cos U won a battle against him ? Every MC wins some and looses some. It's the nature of the business. So u think your 50 and he's Ja and u gonna dead his career ? Nigga please. Go make some songs man. 3 albums in the lab and they are still mixing them ? LOL !!!!

And i've heard your stuff homie. U mos def are nice with it. U just need to focus your energies on that.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 10:58:28 AM by MrTwoTeams »

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
co-sign Mr.C. focus your talent.

like i said y'all still trying to protect son's career.
fists up!
Actually we're trying to protect YOUR career. A grown man/father in his late 20's obsessing about another man for 11years is never a good look.