Africasgateway.com

REASON RECYCLE

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Mr, spokesman, san... Anyways yeah you right, but as I said, I don't believe there is the so called best program to use, what there is, is the ability to use your program effectively, hence like I agreed with trompie, the new FL is nice, but how well can one use it? Can you optimise it to its full potential? Likewise with reason, can you optimise it to its full potential? If yes then hip hip horray... So can some of us optimise FL, when we lace mixtapes can you tell who used a certain program, NO, my point exactly, different pots, same ingrients thus same food... Reason is good, don't get me wrong, but so is FL... I won't choose neither of the programs coz I myself I'm on both, as for FL being a slave it just goes because its that perticular technique of doing things, you can also link reason as a slave to cubase and also link FL to the same cubase and there two slaves, what you say bout that? Ma man, you can talk for your program, but trust me, personal opinion is all it comes down to, what works best for the individual.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Mr, spokesman, san... Anyways yeah you right, but as I said, I don't believe there is the so called best program to use, what there is, is the ability to use your program effectively, hence like I agreed with trompie, the new FL is nice, but how well can one use it? Can you optimise it to its full potential? Likewise with reason, can you optimise it to its full potential? If yes then hip hip horray... So can some of us optimise FL, when we lace mixtapes can you tell who used a certain program, NO, my point exactly, different pots, same ingrients thus same food... Reason is good, don't get me wrong, but so is FL... I won't choose neither of the programs coz I myself I'm on both, as for FL being a slave it just goes because its that perticular technique of doing things, you can also link reason as a slave to cubase and also link FL to the same cubase and there two slaves, what you say bout that? Ma man, you can talk for your program, but trust me, personal opinion is all it comes down to, what works best for the individual.

iT would be foolhardy of me to try and compare which of the slave is a better one  ;D..maybe if i say REASON is the house nigga......heheeh, im just playing...point taken ma friend...it boils down to whAt you prefer....hope the beginners have enough confidence as the seasoned...hmmm, what a temptress REASON is....hehehehe ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Hehehe. Its all in good heart homeboy, just tryn to school the lil ones.. Fam, needs to jump at ya'll that side man, had a chat with an old mate who is that side, she tunes its hella nice... Might be soon. What ya say? I'll make all my music with reason for that... Lol.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Hehehe. Its all in good heart homeboy, just tryn to school the lil ones.. Fam, needs to jump at ya'll that side man, had a chat with an old mate who is that side, she tunes its hella nice... Might be soon. What ya say? I'll make all my music with reason for that... Lol.

:D

WORD TO MUVA COUSIN! Alias and i were talking about arranging that...its been a hella crazy time for real, the music has been born and shared across geographical borders in a series of very organized networks...its time we all meet...its to be worked on, i know Biz-Ark is just waiting for a shout, so is Phil if im not mistaken, so yeah, we can start laying the floor plans for an event...a major towards the end of school term...that way we can get the cats from the G, the cats in P.E and everywhere else before final seat for exams  ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
got the 1.7.. the one on ur previous post, but im still tryin to crack the version 2.12... how its done? i must be doin something wrong, kauz i run the patch, "attach" it to the setup file, then run setup.. when im done, it still asks me to put the cd in as proof of purchase... iv tried it by generating a diff key, then try it.. same results...

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
ufck.. forget my last post, got it.. it said patch it to the .exe file, and i thought it meant the setup file, but then i patched it to the .exe files on the propellerhead folder AFTER installation and it worked... good looking out cuz.. now i js hv to figure out how it works...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile