Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Anti-celebrity thread

Tonnes · 138 · 33247

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
That Refilwe Madumo chick from Scandal for acting like i only know her from TV. acting like we've never met before. the nerve. I mean we were even friends on myspace!

*PTF

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Fcuk y'all Mandoza has a bodyguard, beat dat haters ;D
           Hahahaha ha! very funny! spoken like a real fan. last time I heard, Mandoza was beaten by an angry crowd, for arriving l8 @ his per4mance n he also got a brick on his head! now tell me where the frukkk was his bodyguad @?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Probably his Bodyguard was too late to save him.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
That Refilwe Madumo chick from Scandal for acting like i only know her from TV. acting like we've never met before. the nerve. I mean we were even friends on myspace!

*PTF

ha haha.  ;D

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Are soccer players celebrities even those of bay united/freestate stars?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol i dont take the ajax team and santos as celebs, i see thoso mofos all the times!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
So i was at the SABC radio building and i saw this lady that i used to be 'friends' with, so i gave her a call since she was in studio preparing for a show, firstly i had to explain like 5 times who i was (and im talking about a person that used to call me on a daily basis when she used to work on YFM)..  5minutes later she walks out of the studio to go buy coffee and since she was like 10 meters away from me i decided to call her, on some hey UNATHI, instead of running after her and this is the response i got......"rha who do u think u are calling me like that" and she walked away..... *embarrased* i walked up to her and she was like ooooohhhhh its u....nx who the f*** did u it think it was...

f*** THE HALF-a** CELEBRITIES.....

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Maybe u shouldn't have called her 5 times and even went to here when she went for coffee..... ;D,
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
So i was at the SABC radio building and i saw this lady that i used to be 'friends' with, so i gave her a call since she was in studio preparing for a show, firstly i had to explain like 5 times who i was (and im talking about a person that used to call me on a daily basis when she used to work on YFM)..  5minutes later she walks out of the studio to go buy coffee and since she was like 10 meters away from me i decided to call her, on some hey UNATHI, instead of running after her and this is the response i got......"rha who do u think u are calling me like that" and she walked away..... *embarrased* i walked up to her and she was like ooooohhhhh its u....nx who the f*** did u it think it was...

f*** THE HALF-a** CELEBRITIES.....

i thought she didnt have her head up her a**...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol mzu, i hope its not the unathi i think youre talking about, she looks and sounds so sweet.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Lol mzu, i hope its not the unathi i think youre talking about, she looks and sounds so sweet.

who else worked for Y and now works for another station ???
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
@Kelis.. I dnt wanna take anything from her, shez a cool chick but i just dnt appreciate being treated like a groupie... f*** out of here, in my books there arent any celebrities in SA...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
In Soccer if u play for Pirates and Chiefs you are a celebrity. Its sad when even them bishes dont even recognise them Sundowns. I was at this party in PTA,broads couldnt recognise Lungisani Ndlela they didnt believe him when he said he plays for Downs. Some silly broad even said he must bring an affidavid to prove he plays for downs tehehehe. The dude is tall yong about the same height as SHAQ.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
In Soccer if u play for Pirates and Chiefs you are a celebrity. Its sad when even them bishes dont even recognise them Sundowns. I was at this party in PTA,broads couldnt recognise Lungisani Ndlela they didnt believe him when he said he plays for Downs. Some silly broad even said he must bring an affidavid to prove he plays for downs tehehehe. The dude is tall yong about the same height as SHAQ.
hahahahahahaha poor dude! @mzu, i know you mean, a certain individual who was in the popstar all guy band but does his own solo thing treated me like a motherfİ%Ken groupy ggggrrrr.......whilst in gugs once, he fcken forgot that he used to ask me to go call my friend as her mom was very strict, for 3years he did that and now when i see him kwa- Mzoli greeting him trying to remind him of who i am he says nah i do not need to lie to get a picture wit him or an autograph, im thinkin wtf? i told him "up yours mr" then left him standing there with his clown friends! THE NERVE HE HAS! NXA!