Anti-celebrity thread

Tonnes · 138 · 33309

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
In Soccer if u play for Pirates and Chiefs you are a celebrity. Its sad when even them bishes dont even recognise them Sundowns. I was at this party in PTA,broads couldnt recognise Lungisani Ndlela they didnt believe him when he said he plays for Downs. Some silly broad even said he must bring an affidavid to prove he plays for downs tehehehe. The dude is tall yong about the same height as SHAQ.
hahahahahahaha poor dude! @mzu, i know you mean, a certain individual who was in the popstar all guy band but does his own solo thing treated me like a motherfİ%Ken groupy ggggrrrr.......whilst in gugs once, he fcken forgot that he used to ask me to go call my friend as her mom was very strict, for 3years he did that and now when i see him kwa- Mzoli greeting him trying to remind him of who i am he says nah i do not need to lie to get a picture wit him or an autograph, im thinkin wtf? i told him "up yours mr" then left him standing there with his clown friends! THE NERVE HE HAS! NXA!

this is AG you can name names you know

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
In Soccer if u play for Pirates and Chiefs you are a celebrity. Its sad when even them bishes dont even recognise them Sundowns. I was at this party in PTA,broads couldnt recognise Lungisani Ndlela they didnt believe him when he said he plays for Downs. Some silly broad even said he must bring an affidavid to prove he plays for downs tehehehe. The dude is tall yong about the same height as SHAQ.
hahahahahahaha poor dude! @mzu, i know you mean, a certain individual who was in the popstar all guy band but does his own solo thing treated me like a motherfİ%Ken groupy ggggrrrr.......whilst in gugs once, he fcken forgot that he used to ask me to go call my friend as her mom was very strict, for 3years he did that and now when i see him kwa- Mzoli greeting him trying to remind him of who i am he says nah i do not need to lie to get a picture wit him or an autograph, im thinkin wtf? i told him "up yours mr" then left him standing there with his clown friends! THE NERVE HE HAS! NXA!

it sounds like shes talking about Martin. that nigga has always been fake.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

I have no idea who that is (probably for the best)

That not good enough for ya?

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Which1 is Martin agen so that i can slap his bitch a** for u Kelis?

interest-sake: I almost got me some action with one o the popstars 'last ones', dammit there were no condoms in that hotel, and i had taken a cab there so i wasnt gonna take a cab to the garage and back, so we cuddled :'(......

thread continues.....

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Which1 is Martin agen so that i can slap his bitch a** for u Kelis?

interest-sake: I almost got me some action with one o the popstars 'last ones', dammit there were no condoms in that hotel, and i had taken a cab there so i wasnt gonna take a cab to the garage and back, so we cuddled :'(......

thread continues.....

nigga f*** u... exposion... who was it? which one?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I have no idea who that is (probably for the best)

one of the guys from the popstar kwaito group man. I forgot the name of the group. one of those cats is from Gugs. he had cornrows at some point. he relaxes his hair.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Black, lets not derail somebody thread now, this aint no exposion thread ....hahaha
@RR, i think its gheto Lingo or sumin, kanti Martin is that fruity/relaxing hair nigga....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@RR, i think its gheto Lingo or sumin, kanti Martin is that fruity/relaxing hair nigga....

yeah Ghetto Lingo. Kellis is that who you talking about?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Kwela Tebza can somebody kick them niggaz a**es when they see them what do those fag do anyway except 1min stint on Selimatunzi
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Mzu you didn't even get head from the popstar???
M Turn

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Lol @ Tulz, nah nigga no popstar head either...lmao

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I think we should add some spices on this thread, if the thread initiator doesnt mind... any1 got some 'celeb' action up in here?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Lol @ Tulz, nah nigga no popstar head either...lmao

Lmao damn fam!

This a shaking head material ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile