Ethiopian man bites python

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
15/04/2009 11:00  - (SA)

By Andrew Cawthorne

Nairobi - A Kenyan man bit a python, which wrapped him in its coils and hauled him up a tree in a struggle that lasted for hours, local media said on Wednesday.

Farm manager Ben Nyaumbe was working at the weekend when the serpent, apparently hunting for livestock, struck in the Malindi area of Kenya's Indian Ocean coast.

"I stepped on a spongy thing on the ground and suddenly my leg was entangled with the body of a huge python," he told the Daily Nation newspaper.

When the snake coiled itself round his upper body, Nyaumbe resorted to desperate measures: "I had to bite it."

The python dragged him up a tree, but when it eased its grip, Nyaumbe said he was able to take a mobile phone out of his pocket and phone for help.

When his supervisor came with a policeman, Nyaumbe smothered the snake's head with his shirt, while the rescuers tied it with a rope and pulled.

"We both came down, landing with a thud," said Nyaumbe, who survived with damaged lips and bruising.

The snake escaped from the three sacks it was bundled into.

- Reuters

that part is just funny man. lol

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
hahahaha....thats like a nicca calling a homy while he getting robbed.... ::)
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
LOL he should be called Death Bite Escape now..
M Turn

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
thats sum crazy shit tho..imagine that...a snake wrapping itself around you and taking you home for bruch?...nasty!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

By Andrew Cawthorne

aint this about a bitch

That not good enough for ya?

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

By Andrew Cawthorne

aint this about a bitch

im sayin!!!....
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

By Andrew Cawthorne

Nairobi - A Kenyan man bit a python, which wrapped him in its coils and hauled him up a tree in a struggle that lasted for hours, local media said on Wednesday.

Farm manager Ben Nyaumbe was working at the weekend when the serpent, apparently hunting for livestock, struck in the Malindi area of Kenya's Indian Ocean coast.

"I stepped on a spongy thing on the ground and suddenly my leg was entangled with the body of a huge python," he told the Daily Nation newspaper.

When the snake coiled itself round his upper body, Nyaumbe resorted to desperate measures: "I had to bite it."

The python dragged him up a tree, but when it eased its grip, Nyaumbe said he was able to take a mobile phone out of his pocket and phone for help.

When his supervisor came with a policeman, Nyaumbe smothered the snake's head with his shirt, while the rescuers tied it with a rope and pulled.

"We both came down, landing with a thud," said Nyaumbe, who survived with damaged lips and bruising.

- Reuters

Egregious...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

By Andrew Cawthorne

- Reuters

Egregious...

very observant. i didnt notice that. ha haha

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Thats my biggest fear damn being eaten by snakes, ive seen  Pythons eating Crocodiles,Kudus, hell even trying to eat a giraffe and porcupine unfortunately it died Stupid snake. Its quiet nice watching it though.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Thats my biggest fear damn being eaten by snakes, ive seen  Pythons eating Crocodiles,Kudus, hell even trying to eat a giraffe and porcupine unfortunately it died Stupid snake. Its quiet nice watching it though.

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

yhea man, pythons are sick, this dude must than kgod his alive
Hood.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile