Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jadakiss Moves Units

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Big ups to Jada. He did not have a big hit single and was still able to pull off a good 1st week. Flo-rida had that right round bull ish thats on the radio all the time and he didnt break 100k

In this week's Sales Wrap, Jadakiss shows he's "Top 5 Dead Or Alive" debuting at No. 3, Prince stays grounded at No. 9 and Mims gets off to a slow start opening outside of Top 50.

The Lox's Jadakiss leads this week's urban artists as The Last Kiss debuts at No. 3. According to Nielsen Soundscan, the rapper's Def Jam/Roc-A-Fella debut sold 134,900 copies after seven days in stores.

Renowend singer Prince's Lotus Flow3r slipped seven positions to No. 9 selling 66,500. With a solid two weeks under his belt, the singer's latest release rests at 235,000 scanned discs.

R&B singer Keri Hilson continues to sell In A Perfect World as her debut release moves 32,700 albums falling four spots to No. 15. After three weeks on shelves, Ms. Keri's Interscope debut stands at 164,200 sold copies.

Southern rapper Flo Rida's R.O.O.T.S. slipped out of Top 10 moving nine slots to No. 17 with 31,700. Going into his third week in stores, Flo's sophomore project is currently at 87,100 scanned discs.

Texas-based rap group UGK's final project UGK 4 Life dropped 14 spots to No. 20 with 26,300. With two weeks in the books, Bun B and the late Pimp C's project has sold 102,900 copies.

Grammy-winning singer Beyonce's I Am...Sasha Fierce dropped three slots to No. 24 with 24,400. After 21 weeks, the singer's third solo project stands at 2,073,900 sold records.

Hitmaker The-Dream's Love Vs. Money fell seven positions down to No. 25 with 23,700. Moving into his sixth week, the singer's sophomore Def Jam release rests at 295,200 sold discs.

Academy Award-winning singer Jamie Foxx continues to find his Intuition for another week as his new album drops four slots to No. 27 with 22,200. With 17 weeks ion the books, Foxx's latest release stands at 830,400 scanned discs.

Self-proclaimed "King of the South" T.I.'s Paper Trail slipped six slots to No. 30 with 19,500. After 28 weeks, the rapper's sixth solo project stands at 1,877,600 copies.

Rapper-turned-actor Bow Wow's New Jack City Pt. II dropped 32 spots to No. 48 with 12,900. After 14 days on shelves, the rapper's "final" album stands at 43,800 scanned discs.

"This Is Why I'm Hot" rapper Mims' Guilt got off to a slow start landing at No. 53. The rapper's sophomore album sold 12,400 copies after seven days in stores.

Rapper Yo Gotti's CM2 quietly hit the charts landing at No. 200. With seven days in stores, Gotti's latest project rests at 3,500 scanned discs.

Be sure to back next week to see how Diddy's Day26 impact Sales Wrap

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Dude its sad to see that music is not moving as much as it used to. im scared to ask what sa artists are moving when they release nationwide! but then again the US is 10 times bigger than S.A so theres no direct comparison! Any news on what ludachris has moved?

Eminem is dropping in about a months time only time will tell if he is going to move couple thousand units but I highly doubt that.

Thanks for the 4-11

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
This is a good look...it means ppl are capable of saying no to the bullshit that they are force-fed by media.

The time to go back to tight rhymes and dope beats is coming.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Those are good numbers for Jada,considering the current climate.

I think Eminem is gonna sell HUGE, 2-3X Platinum. If he does, he will also pave the way for 50 to do big numbers with B4ISD.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:53:19 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah Em will break n sell the 1 millie  mark easily.  I have a feeling Ross will flop hard. Ha ha ha ha Mf Doom is selling mo than MIMS the boy done lost.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Yeah Em will break n sell the 1 millie  mark easily.  I have a feeling Ross will flop hard. Ha ha ha ha Mf Doom is selling mo than MIMS the boy done lost.

he never had it to loose...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 12:11:33 PM by Sir blacK »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Sasha Fierce is bad yo. . .Jada (though im not a fan) proves how you gotta pay your dues, while MIMS stands as a case in point for what happens when you dont. should he quit? i think so. people get hyped up about this whole "make yourself a brand" bullshit, not realizing that it actually takes years of work and heaps of talent to establish yourself as a name that the mainstream will gladly vouch for. . .just because Weezy pulled it off with marketing (though you cant say he hasnt put in a shitload of work) it doesnt mean everyone else can. . .just because you stay in peoples faces with bullshit music it doesnt necessarily mean theyll cop it and youll become plat overnight.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
So where's the king of  R'nBs 4-Play?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
good for him, i was worried that he wont jump 100k but it turns out that i was wrong about him, his not a dick afterall, so that marijuana puffing is finally paying up, he spends to much time smoking weed so much that his mouth is black as a tunnel, when he opens it ud swear u an inside of a horse vagina

im glad he moved that number, i wonder how did the recession miss him, his not that rich and he wears dickes pants and shirts that my 13 doesnt even wear coz he thinks its too cheap and out of swagger, so i was worried sick that i might see him on mediatakeout being reported about having some financial crisis.

good work jada, uzowtsho uthenge usncanga ngoku yeke utshaya amadyadya  ;D
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
good for him, i was worried that he wont jump 100k but it turns out that i was wrong about him, his not a dick afterall, so that marijuana puffing is finally paying up, he spends to much time smoking weed so much that his mouth is black as a tunnel, when he opens it ud swear u saw an inside of a horse vagina

im glad he moved that number, i wonder how did the recession miss him, his not that rich and he wears dickes pants and shirts that my 13 doesnt even wear coz he thinks its too cheap and out of swagger, so i was worried sick that i might see him on mediatakeout being reported about having some financial crisis.

good work jada, uzowtsho uthenge usncanga ngoku yeke utshaya amadyadya  ;D

does anybody got this new album? i wonder if he featured that other lox dude, think sheek louch or somethin, his mad dope, killed 50 cent off on tracks when he beefed with jada
Hood.