Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

On the next episode of Tha Headwarmaz (17 April 2009)

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
On the headwarmaz tonight…

We remind all our listeners to vote on the 22nd April 2009 at your nearest voting station. Take the initiative and your future is literally in YOUR OWN HANDS.

Sounds kinda like: We catch the ever politically Dead Prez having some fun, by rocking to an aaliyah beat? Watch them flip the script on a couple more commercially viable instrumentals

The lab: It is unfortunate that many people receive their due acknowledgement (or props) when they are no longer living. This is most evident with J Dilla. His early departure hit hard and gave rise to a cult-like movement celebrating his life and his works. We kick of this series of the lab by reliving some of the greater moments of J Dilla musical journey. Respect the architect.

Poetry of living: We kick of the series by exhibiting some of the works of the better known poets of our time. Remember to keep an eye on, the poetry of living during the course of the year, as we give young and talented poets their time to shine. And of course we’ll revisit our heritage when we speak to the local legends of poetry.

Hot music galore will be coming for sure!!!

So catch today’s episode of the Headwarmaz from 22h00 till 00h00 on bush radio 89.5 fm ( or log on to www.bushradio.co.za)

To participate in the show is simple… call 0214486266, or sms us on 31258 (sms will cost only R1)
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo sounds tight...never listened in on yall yet but heard of headwarmers...you play local tracks upcoming artists etc?...and the show to sit in on...what will it be about for the guest?..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
The show will be about what the guest is about... know what i mean...
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
feel that fo sho we gotz a show coming up 30 may at city at peace 16 harrington
street cpt opposite the castle and its gona be off the wall like dam!....can we perhaps get up in their to promote our gig...peace!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!