Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Destructive Vids/ Stoopid Ads

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
way bak in the days wed make our own ad remix songs...                        ha re nwa castle, re tshwarwa ke moroto. dithwelete di blokile. makaka a ipha matla! Cheers man we wer crazy sic lil bastards                             

LMAO. which castle larger ad is that? can you say the english version so i can remember
           it was some old early 90s castle larger ad with a very nice song. altho visuals r gone but that song key stil on ma mind...                               so basicaly our remix wud translate to: when we drink castle, we get pressed n had 2 pee, whilst toilets r blocked. its very hard to kip shit cumin off... cheers!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
way bak in the days wed make our own ad remix songs...                        ha re nwa castle, re tshwarwa ke moroto. dithwelete di blokile. makaka a ipha matla! Cheers man we wer crazy sic lil bastards                             

LMAO. which castle larger ad is that? can you say the english version so i can remember
           it was some old early 90s castle larger ad with a very nice song. altho visuals r gone but that song key stil on ma mind...                               so basicaly our remix wud translate to: when we drink castle, we get pressed n had 2 pee, whilst toilets r blocked. its very hard to kip shit cumin off... cheers!

lol.i got the idea, i understand your language a bit but i just wanted the original lyrics :) so i can remember which ad it is.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
ringtone ads... but i like the one with that purple bear on autotune singing something like "im a funny bear, oh im a funny funny funny funny funny bear"

ha haha.

i dont mean to piss on noones culture but them afrikaans white people love them some weird a** ringtones. how does a grown a** man use such a ringtone. even worst theres a thing here with white people that i dont understand(actually i understand it), they dont switch off their cellphones in meetings. if their phone rings(with the weird ringtone nogal) they just get up to go answer it and leave the meeting or even worst they keep checking who calling, hang up but still dont switch off the phone no matter how many times it rings during the meeting. these mofos here are that comfortable about their jobs. they can even tell their boss that they cant do such and such work they should ask someone else. man its nice to be white.
Are you thinkin of going all michael Jackson on us????
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

lol.i got the idea, i understand your language a bit but i just wanted the original lyrics :) so i can remember which ad it is.
Ma bad! we wer jst stoopid fuls spikin no english by then, thats why we had to create our own mayne

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Let's c who can stil remember tis old 80s Tex chocolate ad! westen dude ridin a yellow jeep in the desert. suddenly saw some board on the road, then he pulled ova n reached 4 his gat. aimin @ the board then he write Tex by firin @ it! ahaa, I know youve seen boards with bullet holes, now you know...                       was  Pharaohe Monchs Simon Says vid real? whom else wud wana do a vid with niggaz steppin on ya face wearin timbaland boots? thats insane. on  Mobb Deeps Getaway, wer those Gangstars havin a real fight? no mercy shit

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Let's c who can stil remember tis old 80s Tex chocolate ad! westen dude ridin a yellow jeep in the desert. suddenly saw some board on the road, then he pulled ova n reached 4 his gat. aimin @ the board then he write Tex by firin @ it! ahaa, I know youve seen boards with bullet holes, now you know...                       

oh i remember that one.

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • without chaos nothin evolves
    • View Profile
remember the chomp advert, where ths two hippos both wanted th choclt and ths small one wth a big mouth gobbles up th whole chunk.tht used to crack me up

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
remember the chomp advert, where ths two hippos both wanted th choclt and ths small one wth a big mouth gobbles up th whole chunk.tht used to crack me up
           yep mi 2, n the bigga hippo was mad cuz his son got it 1st... papa lil hipo o ne a bitilwe ke pelo, a tshesetsa his anger on his son by sayin... o molomo o moholo! lmao n also the younga 1 responded by sayin the same line 2 his dad. it kina remends me of my cuz arguin with her mum. o selfish! le wena o selfish lol with that sad face.     yal aware that fantas ads r ol crazy? rememba the 1 with tha dude sayin no, no, no, nooo steerin on his fanta can fallin from the stairs. then came the 1 whereby sum dude was @ the barbershop, then he drank fanta n caused the machine to shave him by mistake n left the salon with a line on his head not aware of, n every1 thot it was a nu hair style n they ol went crazy doin it. then the 1 with 2 sykos @ a party tryin 2 spy on chicx undies n kissin card box hand-made dolls! i wonda wats next...

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
The insurance ("Clientele" to be exact) ads aspecially when Generations is on.......
aint they suppose to be played morning time as informatials.?
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.