Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Liverpool 4 Arsenal 4

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Arshavin is the first player to score four league goals in a single league match at Anfield since Dennis Westcott for Wolves in 1946
And possibly the ugliest to play at Anfield.

ha ha haha ha!

goals were beautiful though...

i actually wudnt have had an issue if livepool won... cos then Man-u wudve been inder preasure to field a full strenght squad to secure a win..

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
SMH at niggas who act like they don't know that The Reds can put four past any team in the world.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
SMH at niggas who act like they don't know that The Reds can put four past any team in the world.

u guys have heart i'll ive y'all that... it aint over till the whistle is blown
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Arshavin is the first player to score four league goals in a single league match at Anfield since Dennis Westcott for Wolves in 1946

No, that honour is held by Dirk Kuyt ;)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

No, that honour is held by Dirk Kuyt ;)

This is in fact true

That not good enough for ya?

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Remember, they also still have to play Arsenhole.

@D, I don't know which match you were watching, but the one on my TV had us all in that a**, like Elton John wrestling Boy George. You were lucky Fabianski saved you as many times as he did.

Yep, I missed all of my niggas. Fag U., Shiverpool, Arsenhole and Shellski, lol, gotta love it. f***ing great game though, and just WHO DA f*** DOES ARSHAVIN THINK HE IS??????????????????????
What kind of muhf***er goes to ANFIELD and scores FOUR GOALS?????????????????????????????????? And he AIN'T EVEN A STRIKER????????????????????????????????/Has that ever even been done before? I seriously doubt it.
Like I said earlier this season, our whole campaign hinges on the Champions League.
Lord, please have mercy.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /