ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
the adventures of ootz in pediland

i made a pilgrimage in search of pink swamps n round lumpy swells to the land of the elephant - limpopo.

it felt like i was coming home until i got there. but i soon forgot when i started regrowing my roots on a beer crate in the middle of a bum filled tavern with brenda fa**ie blaring in the background. i remeber thinking to myself

"haaa, sweet saron flavored serinity"

mahwelereng, the only place i know for a fact that ther quarts are cheaper than the dumpies in timeout on a "hip hop night". grand spanking dirty a**s everywhere all wanting to know the origins of this mysterious no sotho speaking enigma from gauteng aka makgoweng that only replies.

"i only speak english"

when offered punani in northern sotho like

"a o batle go ja koe koe??"

love that place, i especially enjoyed the drunken 43 or so hours i spent no knowing where the hell i am and having that "who the f*** is this bitch sucking on my johnson" feeling whenever a shaka zulu sangoma look alike terrorised my love muscle with some wierd ointments(apparently it is like liquid latex) that makes painless yet green spots appear on the tip of my manhood.

well i didnt jus chill there, i had to go see pietersburg, ive heard alot about their womenn, whooo budddy, u do not kno......imagine gabriel union with a bigger a**s or halle berry with a bigger a**s or kerishnie niacker or irene bester with a  bigger a**s andr for the fantastic freaks, oprah winfery with a bigger a**.a**sville is what christend that place.

many white caucasian in and around these areas are known to "pa** the dutch" as the hip hop locals there tend to so lovely put it. i was very disturbed when i offered a bum 10 bux in pburg central coz he smelt like rotten rodent poisin. he replied with more ferver than brother E.T. when told that he has to share his jail cell with a black like such

"I will not tuik mouney from a kaaaaaaaaaaaaaafir!" then limped his dirty a** in the opposite direction.i remember thinking to myself "thank god he is not computer literate".

oh yes jus when i thot i had avoided weaves n bad attitudes come these jozi minded pburg hoes, u knoe the feather, those that kno everythin about everyone n put u under a grill. i ended up shouting at them.

"skeezer! listen here, i do not like nelly, nor do i like cam ron n all dose ada faggots that can afford the yfm/metro payola n i suggest u stop listening to such via ur dstv/radio because u r harming urself mentally with drivel."

"no i do not go to who zoo, no i was not at the last skwatta kamp performance, no i do not like msizis jamming six at six, no fresh´s laugh is not funny, no i have never seen mzekezeke perform live, yes i only listen to what i consider to be HIP HOP n sean paul is far from it, so leave me alone while i bond with my amstel!"

whooooo craniosphere heat, not good, not good at alll!so i started thinking of my buddes that met around the pool table in mahwlereng and decided savanah is nice but right now i need sum cheap quartz. back to mahwelereng hooooooo yea.  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
XO.WITHTANK.COM

FT

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Now dat´s some crazy sh*t, must´ve been on a blunt-hazed
state of mind when U wrote dat...
But f*ck dat I liked it though!

Sounds like some sh*t I´ve been thru myself...

Anymore of yo adventuerez?
... I got a few of my own...
:-o  :-o
IYASKO___FT!

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
i got a few when i was in durban and also in sum shady parts of joburg city n hoooooo they crazy. i had the greenies straight after i finished that piece. post sum of ur shit.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
ahahaha two words:

punani fuzz

my adventures are confined to the virtual universe of my immediate environment, stretching as far as emmarentia. but as i sit immobile, my donut parralel universe expands far beyond the capacities of you young padawanz.

just check your msg ootz
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
hehehe donuts are good but have uever had a punani burger???

u take the lips, stuff the contents with bullbrand and nandos peri peri sauce.then u bite. hoooooo delicious(taste better if the chic has consumed a large amount of brake fluid or eye drops in her drink.the u will see minimal reaction)
XO.WITHTANK.COM

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
punani burger?? hahaha funny sh*t
Ja dat´s sounds cool but I haven´t had one of those...

but U know which dish I like?

an indian one called:
a "chilli bite" U bite mine I bite yourz...

the chinese they call it "tu-kan-chu"
get it?... two can chew

the scottish call it "much-more-munch-bar"

A 6/9 position get it now.... U should try dat if U haven´t........
 :-D  :-D  ;-)
IYASKO___FT!

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
The horrible adventures of FT! __ FIYASKO.........

Camping, No not for me... not anymore...

...seven months haz pa**ed now since the ordeal
but sh*t! I keep having nightmares on dat sh*t...  

me and a couple of my peepz decided to go camping after the city-Jozi-worn us out a bit and got us burnt to a frazzle...
seven of us [me, sy, blood, killa, mirus, tebza & russ],all shit organized bagz packed determined to escape this concrete jungle
even if it’s only for a little while, a day or two actually...

friday 5:30 pm already guzzled down3 from a cold black label [bhakabhaka] six-pack, jus us majimbos “no bitches” dat’s what we agreed on the day b4,

damn!if only I knew what waz awaiting me outhere...

6:15 pm caught an ear-piercing thud from a hooter of a venture out my house with russ yelling “get the f*ck out of the house”, came out shambling few can already f*cked up my gait...

30 minutes en route everybody now drunk, ja it’s true what they sat ‘bout beers turning men to b*tches— shittalking, bickering a lot for nothing, emotional(muhf***az bursting into tears for nothing), pee sitting down when we stop at garages...

the last city we part of town we hit b4 being thrown into the outskirts dat’s were sh*t really went down.
We found ourselves in this shitty looking joint—-pub, club, tarven or whateva the f*ck it waz—ordered a coupla cold ones and played pool for a while...

few of these ‘binne-pla**’ kleva-wannabes were talking in the background “dibhari tse kitsa kai, Gauteng?”
we paid attention to ‘em... mirus accidentally flashed a .45 while dancing all of a sudden they were in a hush-hush...
a coupla ugly-ducklings were bizzy with ups and downs wanting to be noticed “might even get a "B.J" b4 I leave who knows”  I thought to myself

...then there waz this coloured skank who leaned on our table as I waz about to sink the black (...label)...whispered shumthing like “I luv a man who handles well his sticks and balls”...???... “I’m talking pool honey” O.K me being me I whispered sweet nothing in her ear (more like sh*t she wanted to hear) and “follow me then” and dat I did “watch my back” said dat to killa as I pursued and gave dat booty a squeeze...

Gents rooms, zip-down, on her knees, mouth on my ‘meat-stick’... oh sh*t my balls inflated the b*tch actually blew my ‘one-eyed lil man’ ...”Suck! U’re supposed to suck” said dat in a petite voice...

O.K cut to en route...me relating my encounter of the real d*ckblower and to blood with his head hanging out the window vomiting his a** off with the vehicle still in motion, I felt nauseous myself...

Cut to the wilderness, the destination: first day sh*t iz all good, sec day drunk myself to a stupor non-stop we out there around the camp fire under the stars...
Wake up early in the morn, think b4 any1 did... damn don’t bliv this my jean iz on my knees, my ‘anal canal’ iz aching took a look I saw something hanging out still dripping some mucus like substance
...ohh sh*t what the f*ck iz this !!!!!!

I swear last night there waz a nasty-reallife-cityslickers-version-sequel of ‘deliverance’ or a ‘free-bird-yizoyizo-jailscene-ontheoutside’ on me,
f*ck this...
all these muhf***az woke up not saying sh*t like nothing happened...
didn’t know what to do, to confront ‘em ask ‘em who the f*ck stuck his pole up my a**?
or jus shut the hell up act like nothing happened...
neva truss yo boyz.......

O.K, O.K
THE STORY ABOVE IZ FICTITIOUS, CHARACTERS WERE FABRICATED....
...is it?

some crazy sh*t!!!!!
IYASKO___FT!

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Yo ootz I wanna kno what U´ve been up to??

Anymore of those gory adventures???

Holla-back!

FIYASKO!__FT! :-o  :-o  :-o
IYASKO___FT!

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
eh, i kno a few people whove had stix broken in their a**es but lets not get into that.

oh shit im feeling that word o mouf - famous last words joint, it comes back @ least once every six months.

i f***ed mother nature
let her 10 acres spread

for the record my shit is about 85 percent true, the rest is exaggerations so u choose

time out last nite was the shit, a great night to stand up to the codes n ethics of backpackerism. u kno the concept right??? if u dont then here goes.

eish i need a beer mumbled a drunken oots after cifering with about 12 dudes round the corner for 30 mins +.step in the bar and begin the theories i have(i honestly do not kno where i got this shit from, but i got it from somewhere) twirlin in my head from my 2 b released book.here is a quick preview

-------------------------------Backpackerism 101-------------------------------

when u step in the club, do a concious "pimp walk" if u will. imagine p-diddy meets farrakhan with a very grimy looking facial expression. a lil limp will look cool, never over limp because it becomes too fancy. limp like u dont wanna limp but ur limpin anyway, that adds a very "real" effect to the walk.

go over to the barman, look him dead in the eye n say sum shit like.

"cho glozi, Be ngi cleli biya ya se black laybolo" - if u are of melenin pigment

"chali! zamalek daaar" - if u are lacking in melanin and

"braaaaaaa, black juice ek se" - if ur are in between.

make sure ur voice is very deep n scary, think d-bo after sum stroh rum 80.

once ur beer is in ur hand then u parambulate(notice how the diction changes) towards ur inebriated entourage of hooded/baggy jeaned brethren n begin to jerk back n forward throwing the occasional fist or scream, "this is a brain ma**age!" in the middle of joints while u simultaneously listening to the dj and what track hes goin to play next.if u recodnise the joint u are either goin to

a) look upset shake ur head and constantly mutter propostrous while killa cam is talking about his boys or

b) pretend u are extremely drunk and actually not feel guilty bout liking the song for sum ungodly reason.

of course if u r drunk u will choose b coz really, WHO GIVES A f***???

IF U CHOSE B, CONTINUE READING. IF NOT, STOP.

Now most of those that chose B and are equally as handsome as the afronaut will realise the small group of caucasian and coloured women that are right in front of you(did i mention that this applies mainly to when u r in a club/bar full of "free" hippie like caucasian, coloured, black women i.e. tokyo star, colour bar, 88, timeout, 115 spots) that are dancing really off beat but still looking u and ur crew dead in the eye like "i want to gobble ur warrior" and striking poses for u.

if u think of doin anything with them, the most for now is make eye contact. why? u ask. a backpacker will never ever step to the opposite sex while dancing to hip hop. hip hop is a music form that requires one to travel psychedelically to another peninsula, not a majaivana art form for pansulas.

so me n the tweleve bretheren are busy chillin while half the women in the bar literally size us up. now it started lookin real gay after a while all the blonds and brunettes n weaves coming up to niggaz like

i heard u freestyle, ur so good, u reming me of eminem in 8 mile

nigga be like
(dont forget the d-bo voice)

what?? i dont even like eminem, im hurt now.....and nigga storm off like a hunney jus broke up wit him.

is there an end to the madness? a cure for the ignorance? i hope there is?imean by now cats shud understand. waddy made it allright to f*** groupies n fans now cats go n spit on his stance.shameful

back to the story

so im standing back there n mandy, this fit netball playing brunette decides to smooth up to the nigger and quite honestly i dont like dancing so i tell her we can go outside and talk. being the smooth gent i n i iz, i decide to give her my coat(u know, just to keep her round til i can slip in the suggestion to exchange bodily fluids)

she smiles

"ootz ur sooo sweet"

u kno the fro is on sum

"i kno, i kno no need to let me kno.whooo girl u look like an american pie!!"

she smiles(dumb bitch, give me ur beer n u will taste my eye gene)

"oh hehehehe u can dance i saw u"

so the naut on sum

"no, u did not, it is called a muscle spasm reaction"

she bursts out laughing, it was one of those u wundered if it was real or not

"ur so funny, hahahahah"

now since im on a roll

"yeah, im really funny, my momma thinx so too, funny my middle name.................................................................................................................................................................................................................five minutes later

Ootz, u can have my beer. i think rachel is calling me. c u later

pa**es the beer and shuffles into the bar(bitch)

now im contemplating suicide like

IF THIS WAS WHOZOO, ID HAVE HER DOIN FLARES ON MY MONSTER.

when i told the comitee, they made it clear the were not happy with my stupid backpacker mentality and that i must hang with crazy lu more so i can get tips on pimping.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
FT! occasionally refered to as the "Puss-Monger".....

Make sure U send me an autographed unedited-version...

I had a priviledge of goin´ to one of theze larney´s x-clusive undaground jointz
...I´m talking real undaground as in the basement...
With a pa**word as ‘supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’  I had to check it out>>  
Don´t ask me what my black a** waz doing there or who the f*ck I waz with...

Maybe I coulda´v uzed one or two ...or three... tipz from the "backpackerizm"

Krazy muzik throbbing, a lot of E popping going on...

Theze filthy-but-rich kidz were facinated by my ´kind´ being in their midst there waz some magnetic sh*t about it but...

O.K long story short, chilled with this portugese chic (or waz she?)
"hey I´m  P.M my motha gave me the name like to know what
it standz 4? pluz I speak in tongues I´m very "cunni-linguistic""___dat´s me...

told me she´z very xperimental she would love to
uze me as her ´ginue pig´...
The b*tch must´ve uzed "slaap & naai" pill on me or something...
8:15 the nex day, my attire iz neatly folded on the couch, my head pounding hungry as hell from the smell of bacon and eggz...and...      

IYASKO___FT!

Anonymous

who de hell are these two crazy mother-f***ers??????????

FT cat u got a couple of screws lose""""""
"puss-monger" what the f*** is that all about? how can I become one?
how do i get cunni-linguistic?

ootz u are a nasty mother-f***er, i have been to whozoo a couple of times, how do i get these biatchs doing flares on my monster?

one.......... ;-)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
hahahaha...what was your reason for going there?

i´ve had my own series of similar adventures..for those who dont know i work for DeBeers the mine..and there is mines all over...

so you know what that means i go to remote places for weeks even months on end...my most memorable was in namibia..hahahah dumb no enliglis or any african language i can understand bitches are the worst..you can always tell they want you to stab that a** rotten...just communication barrier..after a few brews..you know the communication get easy...ps NEVER SMOKE ANY WEED FROM REMOTE PLACES..that shit will knock back a few centuries back..trust me

but thumbs up to exploring all these smaller places..especially if you know noone the thrill / fear of walking into a shebeen where you know no-one..ha

Hip Hop heads in these small towns are suprisingly just as sharp as hip hop heads elsewere..

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
i am not nasty, my mother sez i am f***ing handsome!!!!!!!!!

if u literally want flares then u have to hook up a few double vodkas n redbull for the hunney. den u kill her wit sum ecstacy -muchos gracias fuento flare on cock whooooooooo(applies only if she spanish)

if all else fail u can use the cheaper n more effective method. eye gene works wonders for a women, especially if u feel that she is worth the trouble.

whatever u do, do not forget the redbull.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
when will we be blessed with another, bricks race relations?????
XO.WITHTANK.COM

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
O.K now to be a ´Puss-Monger´
First and foremost don’t consider yoself a player (f*cking heartbreakers!)
Just luv p*ssy but neva the b*tch dat iz attached to...
...No ‘slaap ‘n’ naai’ or E...
... as preposterous as it may seem lie a lot,
Make ‘em think U got ‘something to offer their a**es
and after U hit it don’t quit it
Jus act like an a**hole (good if U are one, keep it real)...  

Being ´Cunni-linguistic´... it’s not easy U gonna need a lotta practice...
U literally have to stoop low... ‘get down on it’, jump in head first...
No toungeringz dat sh*t will give U the ‘germ’
But only if U get the fellatio (B.J) first...

Maybe I should write a book on the subjects at hand
and ootz can give me a hand (won´t U?)

C´mon let´s get a briCK-a-brac...

Cho!
:-o  :-o

[ This message was edited by: FT on 09-07-2004 14:01 ]
IYASKO___FT!