Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

iaeputs records

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
check this link out, these cats are dope
http://www.isound.com/mp3player/Mp3App.swf?id=playerxml/774000/774571.pla&noPop=y
fcuk pioneer unit, these cats doing their issh

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Why Bif4Nuffin'...
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
sero147, u r f***ed up u know that.... ;D

Yes Iapetus is pushing, releasing gud material, got meself the age of horus, iron tooth monsters & the technician, solid stuff....btw...who's BraveStarr, saw the Toy City album, how is it?

but why u gotta drag PUnit into this thread and disrespect it, i really dont know, wat hav they done to u....?

Stop throwing around such stupid unnecessary comments, its gud to hav more labels producing more gud hiphop with different feels...giv respect and keep that unnecessary shit in the loo...

I hope u bought them albums from:

8)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 08:58:33 AM by Soul Amazin' »

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Bravestar was on The Muthaload compilation, and i remember had a joint on Indelible Inc. - Disorganizashun CD, in a crew called Elektron, what I heard is dope, i think he is with Witchcraft now, (Raiko please correct me if I'm wrong), the thabs and gini cd's too sick! can't wait to hear the robo and bravestar joints as well, big up Iapetus for putting out dope music!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 07:02:09 PM by watziznehmegin »

sero147

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
was jus messing around my good people... trying to be the mad rapist up in this....
sero147, u r f***ed up u know that.... ;D

Yes Iapetus is pushing, releasing gud material, got meself the age of horus, iron tooth monsters & the technician, solid stuff....btw...who's BraveStarr, saw the Toy City album, how is it?

but why u gotta drag PUnit into this thread and disrespect it, i really dont know, wat hav they done to u....?

Stop throwing around such stupid unnecessary comments, its gud to hav more labels producing more gud hiphop with different feels...giv respect and keep that unnecessary shit in the loo...

I hope u bought them albums from:

8)
coz in my opinion P Unit and Iaeputus are two stables that are the shining light for SA hip hop and they doing their music and not jus trying to reach a wider audience but sticking to what hiphop is all about

sero147

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
if i offended anyone, peace yo... D we cool ;D

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahah,,, always cool :)

Iapetus is the shit. So far I have copped everything on the label apart from Bravestarr (which I just heard about). Nothing has disappointed. Big ups to Gin-i, Hymphatic, Robo and Kanife!