Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Pirates Vs Chiefs

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man I do not think you're as excited as I am. I was jumping up and down this place like crazy!!! Got these white folks that always say that S.A soccer is kak, excited too!!! Oh man, Oh man!!!! 2 - 1 ;-D
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Word Bashin Word. Mahoota, "WonderKid Bhe bhe Baby" Modise and "Hlala Kwabafileyo" Mhlongo were straght killin em,Stadium was mad buzzing and Fans behaved very well,this is good for SA soccer. 

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I was at my flat with niggaz watching the game Barcelona thrashed Real Madrid 6-2. Damn. Ive be saying this for a year  that overrated Madrid goalkeeper  Casillas's form has been mediocre since mid 2007.  I think fans/people have been blinded and taking no notice to his form lately .

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
we(chiefs) didn't deserve to win that game! props to pirates... they were definitely hungrier and betta on the day! and madrid.... <sigh> nevamind....
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
^^ true story. muhsin is gone surely.

beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
As for me, it was a good thing that I wasnt even watchin that match but partyin ma a**
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
yeah mushin need to go as in like yesterday. i hate this dude. we got some quality players but somehow they look kinda scared of him. he doesn't seem to inspire players. we still need to cop some new players next year. and get that Nkambule kid some time on the field. and george lebese. what happened to him ? let's regroup and come back harder next season. well done to Pirates though. dudes could still take it if supersport slips.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Pirates forgot how to win anything. they'll wouldn't take it if it was FREE!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Pirates forgot how to win anything. they'll wouldn't take it if it was FREE!
Its unfair for you to say that as we've played pretty well this season. @MrC, i do not think that supersport will slip up ngoba baze kakubi kule-season lonto bazakudlala nee-team ezingamaphepha kubo, so they basically have it made. Thina (Pirates) we can just be grateful that we got this far.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Yeah it'll be very unfair for Bucs not to win anything this season they played excitin football all season..Anyway m sure they'll make up somethin at the night of the awards..Couple of years back wen Bucs didn't win anything they introduced Most balanced team award and gave it to em..Last season they introduced footballer of the year wen Teko didn't make the cut for player of the season.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS