Africasgateway.com

When Last

GudEar · 85 · 19228

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
There's too much theory around sex life. Back in the day in my neighbourhood...we used to say, if u impregnant a baby girl it means that when u had your eyes closed when u ejaculated that sperm that fertilized your woman's ovary....to form a baby

:-\
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:02:51 PM by Anna Sasin »
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
funny coz i just did a test last week and it came out the opposite of positive
nonke nizibhari

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Why do people do that? I am the opposite of positive... or I am positive that I am not positive or I am positive about life therefore I am negative. Like I don't know maybe it's just me but I find it so grade 1.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

oh dear god dont tell me the retard invasion has started again, we've done our best to cull them from the rest of AG

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

oh dear god dont tell me the retard invasion has started again, we've done our best to cull them from the rest of AG

trying stop a retard invasion is like getting rid of huge roaches in durban... a very difficult task... just kill em as u see em. dont hope for total annihilation cos its damn near impossible
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile

Why do people do that? I am the opposite of positive... or I am positive that I am not positive or I am positive about life therefore I am negative. Like I don't know maybe it's just me but I find it so grade 1.

you dont have to trouble yourselves just relax, i got this
nonke nizibhari

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** around and get immortalised in one of our ethering sessions

That not good enough for ya?

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile

you now talking my language comic fanatic
nonke nizibhari

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
This thing will neva go away, ppl dont learn from their mistakes, u can neva confirm yo status through yo partner, especially the one that u just met, just because s/he says s/he's done the test and s/he's negative it dont mean u shud get wet n wild without some protection...ppl shud start taking their lives seriously, take yo partner with, and do the test together and stay protected...know yo status...

and just because u did the test together it dont mean it's all safe to do it live from there on, u dont know wat yo partner is up to in yo absence, even if u are together 99% of the time...so protect yoself...

Ppl are still blaming their shit on the alcohol or sayin that we wouldn't undastand, it just happened...and oh baby i know u like it raw....just this once please....i dont like condoms, they hurt me.... i say bullshit... >:(

once it's all it takes, know yo status and play it safe, dont risk yo life or another person's life....the infection circle on Soul City, just shows how easy it is to hurt yo loved ones by that once off...that quickie at the back of the club could end the lives of many...

Be responsible ppl....

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
This thing will neva go away, ppl dont learn from their mistakes, u can neva confirm yo status through yo partner, especially the one that u just met, just because s/he says s/he's done the test and s/he's negative it dont mean u shud get wet n wild without some protection...ppl shud start taking their lives seriously, take yo partner with, and do the test together and stay protected...know yo status...

and just because u did the test together it dont mean it's all safe to do it live from there on, u dont know wat yo partner is up to in yo absence, even if u are together 99% of the time...so protect yoself...

Ppl are still blaming their shit on the alcohol or sayin that we wouldn't undastand, it just happened...and oh baby i know u like it raw....just this once please....i dont like condoms, they hurt me.... i say bullshit... >:(

once it's all it takes, know yo status and play it safe, dont risk yo life or another person's life....the infection circle on Soul City, just shows how easy it is to hurt yo loved ones by that once off...that quickie at the back of the club could end the lives of many...

Be responsible ppl....

what took you so long to say that? cosign.....
nonke nizibhari

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Be responsible ppl....

I hear you man.

But saying don't trust your partner even after you tested together how you gonna get them kids?
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I wasn't referring to responsible married couples...but still, if u and yo partner are ready for a child, y'all agree to makin the child, so both of u will make sure that all is well and clear for conception...everyone wants a healthy baby....responsible parenting in the making... ;)

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

speaking of which, i trust Rearranged's tribute to Soul Amazin' has been duly recorded?

AIDS KILL EVERYTHING AROUND ME, MOVE!

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
I wasn't referring to responsible married couples...but still, if u and yo partner are ready for a child, y'all agree to makin the child, so both of u will make sure that all is well and clear for conception...everyone wants a healthy baby....responsible parenting in the making... ;)

Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

speaking of which, i trust Rearranged's tribute to Soul Amazin' has been duly recorded?

AIDS KILL EVERYTHING AROUND ME, MOVE!

speaking about aids liqduidating people, i just lost a cousin because of this fatal disease and now im this weekend im forced to go to tsolo and burry him, why did he have to die at this unsuitable time, this aint the prime, shit this weekend theres a gig going down at the campus, the src is throwing a heavyweight bash in celebrating the anc victory,

it would be better if it was just going to be politics and shit, but i just got word that theres going to be a liqour tank full of booze, theres going to be a huge braai, partly naked hoe's and some strippers..wtf????? forte is the shit, not sure about the stripper part but im looking foward to it, everything is for free, shit i like naked women lets hope the weather doesnt dissapoint

tried shooting a bulk of excuses but my aunt couldnt take no for an answer espicially now she knows that theres a gig goin down, shit my boys are already planning for the party, what kills me is that theres also a graduation party going down later on on saturday, god damn it!!

>:(
Hood.