Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Who was that in the Arsenal kit?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
I don’t know the team that played against United last night. They wore the right colours but played the wrong football.  Where was Arsenal? That was supposed to be a humdinger. Instead, we were subjected to watching a dud after about 10 minutes. I’m sure even the neutrals would’ve been upset with Arsenal for not entertaining. We were thoroughly beaten over two legs. We hardly ever looked like scoring at our home ground. Ronaldo, Carrick, Anderson and Park dominated us (poor Cesc fighting by himself against two central midfielders). We need two new defenders and a quality defensive midfielder. No more buying youngsters, we’ve got enough of them. A bit of experience please Arsene.  We can no longer afford to groom youngsters for other teams (they always leave us). I’m afraid there might be a major exodus at the end of the season. Van Persie, Adebayor and Fabregas will certainly be tempted. I doubt we’ll keep them. We did well to get to the semis but lost to a team that played with more purpose and guile. Honestly though, if Man U wins the league and Champs league, then that means Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal were all in the same boat. We all played catch-up to United.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon