COME ON NOW you know he doesnt have any to begin with  ;D ;D

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ive tried to be clam and ignore your insulting posts for too long and ive attempted to be a good asian on all of you

ive been reading some very heartbreaking stuff in the past few days that even a heartles man would stand up to, but due to me being a saint, i managed to disregard all those posts. i fail to understand why all the people using this site are always contradicting me on everything i say, ive attempted a reform and as far as my behaviro is concerned ive achieved a lot

ive managed to make five replies without swearing at anyone, you dont take me seriously and i know why, coz ive been acting like a jerk and shit like that, so who cares, ive spent two weeks, two f***ing weeks without dissing anyonem yall know how hard that was??? no you dont, coz all you care about is your f***ing threads and shit, i know im not making sense and f*** you if you dont understand what im saying

its crucial to disclose something when its disturbing your peace, so f*** il say this shit once and never again, im f***ing tired of pretending to be not what i am, quote this shit and make comments on it coz thats what yall waiting to do, im f***ing tired of this shyt mayne, f***ing tired

its about time i go back into my regular self and get jerky like never before, but that aint worth it, its not a neccessity and this aint the prime time, il persist in being a good agian and try by all means to ignore you motherf***ers, i know there are some people out there who are willing to share something with me, im not a delicate person so f***ing dis me as long as u like you airheaded f***s

all you psuedo hater wannabes can suck my genital and cut out my right ball, put it in a freezer for an hour, fry it and eat it, oh before you do that, put aromat on it coz balls are stupid with aromat

f***ing faggz..............
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
did you read that long and sophisticated piece of shit?????

make sure you lay your f***ing eyes opn those f***ing words you f***ing fagzz, did i rhyme????
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
ive tried to be clam and ignore your insulting posts for too long and ive attempted to be a good asian on all of you

ive been reading some very heartbreaking stuff in the past few days that even a heartles man would stand up to, but due to me being a saint, i managed to disregard all those posts. i fail to understand why all the people using this site are always contradicting me on everything i say, ive attempted a reform and as far as my behaviro is concerned ive achieved a lot

ive managed to make five replies without swearing at anyone, you dont take me seriously and i know why, coz ive been acting like a jerk and shit like that, so who cares, ive spent two weeks, two f***ing weeks without dissing anyonem yall know how hard that was??? no you dont, coz all you care about is your f***ing threads and shit, i know im not making sense and f*** you if you dont understand what im saying

its crucial to disclose something when its disturbing your peace, so f*** il say this shit once and never again, im f***ing tired of pretending to be not what i am, quote this shit and make comments on it coz thats what yall waiting to do, im f***ing tired of this shyt mayne, f***ing tired

its about time i go back into my regular self and get jerky like never before, but that aint worth it, its not a neccessity and this aint the prime time, il persist in being a good agian and try by all means to ignore you motherf***ers, i know there are some people out there who are willing to share something with me, im not a delicate person so f***ing dis me as long as u like you airheaded f***s

all you psuedo hater wannabes can suck my genital and cut out my right ball, put it in a freezer for an hour, fry it and eat it, oh before you do that, put aromat on it coz balls are stupid with aromat

f***ing faggz..............

colin's back

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:39:16 PM by Remy »

That not good enough for ya?

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
playin is simple: if it wasnt for ag or listenin to hip hop, hed probably be playin hop scotch. then cop dr. phil cos Hes sick of always seekin attention, but he neva seem to notice him self n how bad hes attractin it stil tho
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile

glad you back to your old self negro..
all that's left is for you to piss on someone's balls..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
the mbhaqanga band Soul Brothers changed their name to Soul No Homo Brothers

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
the mbhaqanga band Soul Brothers changed their name to Soul No Homo Brothers

;D
spread love in da music

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

hae lo mfanas bewitched and addicted to fryin balls! ask ProVerb? I think hes tryna hint on sumthin with tha aromat! 1st he tells his h8z which ball they should cut on him, then put it in the friza for a certain period of time before fryin it and havin it with such n such spice for seasonin! hes nuts about nuts lol he kina reminds me of that lil kids Im gonna show u how to eat an Orio ad... lol and that ad also reminds me of my girl friends ex story, pretendin to be that orio kid to her... guess youll gonna hav to lick my mouth part, left her wondering

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo wana do a video clip busting rhymes on a 4th floor overlooking the mother city with some green and fluids on arrival...im hoping to post it up and have other cats do the same so we can put a face to the names???
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!