Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Oh Noo! BENNI

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ther win was good for the morale of the players nice one guys.

IRAQ- 3 POINTS for us

All White- Draw 1 point for us

Spain-Lose Advance to the semis

Semi final- We win yep

Final-We meet spain again we beating them this time he he he he he call me Nastradamus

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ther win was good for the morale of the players nice one guys.

IRAQ- 3 POINTS for us

All White- Draw 1 point for us

Spain-Lose Advance to the semis

Semi final- We win yep

Final-We meet spain again we beating them this time he he he he he call me Nastradamus

whoa hold on there playa you do realise Italy and brazil are in the other group right

That not good enough for ya?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Big ups to the guys..Was impressed by Pienaar(dude is a world cla** now !He can defend like a mofo&he still got that attackin flair) and Gaxa(his runs on the wings are brilliant,only if our central mids can be quick wit the supply n cover him)
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
http://www.supersport.com/football/article.aspx?headline=Bring%20back%20Benni%20-%20Radebe&id=306323

what y'all think bout this? lol

f*** that shit. That will be our downfall. I asked in the other thread , what has Benni really done for our team that should warrant his recall ? Dude scored 2 goals in 2008 and his last before that was in 2006. Let's move foward ya'll. You don't see Spain begging Raul to come back to International soccer do you ? And f*** Lucas Radebe too. Heard that dude on the radio the other day saying he wasn't impressed with Bafana.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
http://www.supersport.com/football/article.aspx?headline=Bring%20back%20Benni%20-%20Radebe&id=306323

f*** that shit. That will be our downfall. I asked in the other thread , what has Benni really done for our team that should warrant his recall ? Dude scored 2 goals in 2008 and his last before that was in 2006. Let's move foward ya'll. You don't see Spain begging Raul to come back to International soccer do you ? And f*** Lucas Radebe too. Heard that dude on the radio the other day saying he wasn't impressed with Bafana.

i agree .  f*** em...

Benni can eat a phat one... the shud concenrate on grooming someone else... he thinks hes bigger than the team
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

i hear u dear sir... but Spain have Torres and Villa! i'm not saying i support Lucas, but ur example had to be challenged
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
how about 25's suggestion that grooming another striker for a tournament less than a year away is really not feasible????

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
how about 25's suggestion that grooming another striker for a tournament less than a year away is really not feasible????

Well Katlego Mphela came to the party as a sub against the number 1 team in the world, so i don't think it should be that difficult. It's not necessarily grooming them from the start,just a bit more international experience and we should be on our way. For me Parker is the perfect replacement for Benni.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
smh at Lucas Radebe. heard him yesterday bullshitting on the news about bringing Benni back.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
smh at Lucas Radebe. heard him yesterday bullshitting on the news about bringing Benni back.

what was he saying?

all of this makes the guys head even bigger than it is, f***.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f***A BENNI I'd rather put in work on the cat from arrows, 19 goals aint a fluke even if the PSL is a** at times players like that need to be looked at

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

what was he saying?

all of this makes the guys head even bigger than it is, f***.

he was saying "our players need Benni to help them with his experience" cause we're struggling blah blah blah.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Well Katlego Mphela came to the party as a sub against the number 1 team in the world, so i don't think it should be that difficult. It's not necessarily grooming them from the start,just a bit more international experience and we should be on our way. For me Parker is the perfect replacement for Benni.

Parker can't pa** the ball! he has a great turn but he doesn't have a sweet strike! damn!! y can't we jus have one of these cats step up without us having to think Benni again! all truth be told... they aren't as good as Benni (was).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:40:39 AM by Koli »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Mark my words these players will be included in the final squad for the world cup.Benni,Vilakazi,Moriri and Schalwyk then we will win the World Cup, Yah.