Africasgateway.com

Oh Noo! BENNI

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Mark my words these players will be included in the final squad for the world cup.Benni,Vilakazi,Moriri and Schalwyk then we will win the World Cup, Yah.

SITDOWN FOR A SEC WHILE I FETCH YOUR MEDICATION

That not good enough for ya?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Mark my words these players will be included in the final squad for the world cup.Benni,Vilakazi,Moriri and Schalwyk then we will win the World Cup, Yah.

SITDOWN FOR A SEC WHILE I FETCH YOUR MEDICATION

LOL
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Benni will be in Bafana's World Cup squad despite objections from TwoTeams. None of our strikers are as good as he is and Santana is aware of this. Benni can shoot, pa**, head and is strong on the ball. Mphela did very well in one game but I'm still not convinced he can spearhead our attack. A Benni and Parker combo might be deadly.   
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
benny will not start another match for bafana, we dont need him to carry us like dwight yorke did trinidad

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Benni will be in Bafana's World Cup squad despite objections from TwoTeams. None of our strikers are as good as he is and Santana is aware of this. Benni can shoot, pa**, head and is strong on the ball. Mphela did very well in one game but I'm still not convinced he can spearhead our attack. A Benni and Parker combo might be deadly.   

SHAKE MY GODDAMNED HEAD

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think I will make an awesome strike partner for Parker. He can play as the lead striker with me playing right behind (no Rama) in an attacking midfield position.

f*** Benni. I'm prettier, faster, speak better English and I make a beer belly look better htan he does.