briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
????

I don't know what other name to call it...that what me and my hood niggas call it.

To all you uppity niggaz please fall back already..

aight I drink korts when I am with my boys..I can drink anything else dumpies amost 10 - 15 niggas are not practical and well a bit gay and anti social!!!

thats just me...

so anyway mouth to mouth is when the brew gets swung from one nigga to the next..nothing gay like you fruit cakes is thinking.

Now I was with my boys a while back drinkingwhen something intresting happened.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
niggas got they priorities twisted I guess but the concessus is niggaz(RIGHTFULLY) think drinking mouth to mouth with bitches is f***ed niggaz HONESTLY would rather not swing a brew to or receive a brew from a female..Coz get this get this...THIS will knock you off your feet

"Damn homie I don't know where her lips been at?"

I wish to disect and share the logic behind this dude saying its fine to drink after a nigga..but f*** drinking after a hoe..you'd think it were the other way round

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Okay FIRST nobody even thinks about it as niggas..you know your boys is drinking and we swing the beer around the LAST thing on your mind is ANYTHING but drinking and politicking and kicking it with your boys ... the fact that you sharing brew never crosses you mind..I have been doing this for more than 10years and have never seen nothing wrong with it..in fact I have never thought of it till a recent encounter!!!

So there we are drinking our brew merrily when a pissy drunk bitch comes talking bout can I get a swig..LOOK a woman who drink korts out the bottle is supper cool..to me..thats not saying considering I think Dexter frmo Dexters lab is the coolest so my taste and opinion ... are well..you get the drift

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So...I start I pa** the brew to her and she takes a dep long sip...okay she drink like a girl..she left it foamy and spilling over...it looked heavy on her...he eyes were openshe tilted her head back..you know I know these are small things..but drinking kort got rituals..no need to tilt your head back...but hey I thought cool...she is beer drinking ettiquect illiterate...cute...she swings the brew to a dude...and he wipes the opening..

THIS IS UNSPOKEN RULE NUMBER ONE ITS SO FUNDAMENTAL THAT MANY A CREW HAS BEEN BROKEN OVER IT....SO EVERONE LOOKS AT THIS CAT AND EVERYONE STOPS..it was like someone said look there's Jesus...and this comming from a nigga we been drinking with for years we were schocked why he broke this rule...wiping before drinking.

If anything was even MORE worring is the fact is that before the broad came...he was drinking swining mouth to mouth with no qualms..you'd think niggas would rather wipe after other niggas than after a woman..NOT accorind to this cat..we debated and talked about this shit for damn near 6hours..

his argument is "f*** a whores mouth is dirty!!!, I don't know what the f*** she been doing with her dirty pie hole"

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i think i understand why your boy decided to wipe the opening after the chicka took a sip, its what i does actually, i dont wipe the opening if one of my boys took a sip, i just take whats mine in the bottle and live whats somebody else's

i mean, your boy is your boy, you ben doing the shit for years, so during those years you swallowed like a bottle of his saliva, so why the f*** bitch about the shit now???? just take the damn sip man

as for the bitches, they can drink a lot of f***ing and weird shit and can do some freakin stuff with their mouths, so its not a good idea leaving the opening raining a bitch's saliva, who knows, she could have sucked a dudes dick ten mins before she drank your booze, and you motherf***ers dont even know a thing you just sip and sallow all the dudes cum n shit, eeeuwwwww lol!

Hood.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
So briCk keepin it real with ur niggaz means u one of them dudes who' woldn't mind sharing a plate with ur mans, eventhough u seen one of them takin a leak  next to ur whip and not wash hands before diggin his filthy hands on the meat and devour it like non wron e' chisa nyama. I'm that real negro.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
So briCk keepin it real with ur niggaz means u one of them dudes who' woldn't mind sharing a plate with ur mans, eventhough u seen one of them takin a leak  next to ur whip and not wash hands before diggin his filthy hands on the meat and devour it like non wron e' chisa nyama. I'm that real negro.

:P ha ha ha, i smell ether
Hood.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

nah it unspoke nigga code...blood brothers and all that shit...I will bury my boys and visa versa they like f*** niggas besides who does not share plates?

besides niggas don't eat like girls...as in we don't spend hours admiring te colors and textures...if you slow you won't eat shit so there is not time to be going pissing during meal times..besides what nigga you know got lean hands

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

nah it unspoke nigga code...blood brothers and all that shit...I will bury my boys and visa versa they like f*** niggas besides who does not share plates?

besides niggas don't eat like girls...as in we don't spend hours admiring te colors and textures...if you slow you won't eat shit so there is not time to be going pissing during meal times..besides what nigga you know got lean hands

you dont know for sure that al your dudes got clean hands, who knows maybe one of your felas was busy scratching his anus infront of you and saw nothing and one of your boys been busy  terminatin his pimples and scratching som,e itchy feet

thats nasty
Hood.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I suppose the truth is cats feel there is more important things to think about than what another dude been doing with his hands coz nigas is generally aight..besides we watch niggas and nasty niggas get carded.

anyway you view mad..is the view most niggas was holding nto...BITCHES is nasty and thats that...this broad we later found out was actually loose and shit..so we started debating the clenliness of women and they orrifices...hoes will talk about shit being..yukky but we ALL know that broads..if you know how to speak with them will stick anything in they mouths

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I suppose the truth is cats feel there is more important things to think about than what another dude been doing with his hands coz nigas is generally aight..besides we watch niggas and nasty niggas get carded.

anyway you view mad..is the view most niggas was holding nto...BITCHES is nasty and thats that...this broad we later found out was actually loose and shit..so we started debating the clenliness of women and they orrifices...hoes will talk about shit being..yukky but we ALL know that broads..if you know how to speak with them will stick anything in they mouths

on the real though, u cant instruct your dudes to wash their hands before you eat, that would some discrimination and it you demoralize your dudes, so f*** if your dude is hygienacly clean or not, just eat the damn thing

chicks are real hypocrites, they always bragg about the nastines of dudes n shit, they be like...."is that ur friend, euwwww yesterday he was in the mall and was eatin a pie whilst he was busy sratchin his a**, how drity"

Hood.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
for my sanity I don't listen to nothing broads say..I know hoes saying they won't touch me with a foot long pole...but opening they legs for me at the same time..go figure for you sanity I advise not listening to hoes!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Brick beware not many a men here, can decipher this eloquent slang of yours and they end up derailing ur threads. Keep on keep on :D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
for my sanity I don't listen to nothing broads say..I know hoes saying they won't touch me with a foot long pole...but opening they legs for me at the same time..go figure for you sanity I advise not listening to hoes!

Brick beware not many a men here, can decipher this eloquent slang of yours and they end up derailing ur threads. Keep on keep on :D

have u heard? theres going to be free booze in forte this weekend for all alcohol addicts, all a men are invited
Hood.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Dear Mr. briCk, please do not take this in a bad way because I am ur number one fan and concerned about ur recent pre maddona attitude that will make gadaffi look like an amateur at the sama's recently. u always talk about being a nigga who drink from the bottle but  and for a nigga who now drink wines at the after parties with beeches I have my suspicions and that suit "it doesn't fly" Mr. briCk it makes Teargas look more gangsta with they amakip kip t-shirts, what's with this animosity between you and cleopatra at every public platform u should bury the hatched once and for all with a knife stabbing contest where each nigga hold another's belt and stab each other untill the other one falls not this verbal shyt that's anti-niggadom! Take my advice ur street cred is slowly takin a knock by the way u killed shugasmax on his own shyt :D

Sinceley yours

Number one fan/close to being a stan*that rhymes*
AA