GudEar · 85 · 19230

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

I hear you man.

But saying don't trust your partner even after you tested together how you gonna get them kids?

I think that is where the whole HIV/Aids situation gets tricky. Especially for people within a marriage. I mean the last time I was home, this one old lady (in her 60s) died after her husband infected her and the nigga is still alive and trifling like its still 1960's .... its sad really
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
It's been a while. I have to go quite soon. Should do so with my new girl if she's down with that.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am probaby not supposed to do this coz it sounds irisponsible, but I aint neva and will neva take that shit, All the girls I hit / hve hitraw are on my Contacts For Life list, I phone them evey six or so months to find out if they sick or not, if not then I wait for another6month check up...

The last woman i hit raw gave birth to a kid last year..Health little f***er so I am still clean...f*** a needle
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
look if you tell a chick you just met at a night club "lets get tested'......you aint gettin nun.....protection or not still risky...so its risky to hit up a club chick and its risky to hit up your own chick with whom you been 4 years or so...cause she might have been "loose"
but what if he/she contracted the desease without sexual intercourse...how will you then react ?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
I am probaby not supposed to do this coz it sounds irisponsible, but I aint neva and will neva take that shit, All the girls I hit / hve hitraw are on my Contacts For Life list, I phone them evey six or so months to find out if they sick or not, if not then I wait for another6month check up...

The last woman i hit raw gave birth to a kid last year..Health little f***er so I am still clean...f*** a needle

hahahaha....I once thought about that....but u can sleep with someone and they not getting infected, while wena u are infected.....!!
remember Zuma's rap case. Must check up briCK..be4 its too late.

When the result comes out negative u feel very much fresh...it's like a new start to life.
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
taking an hiv test is not something thats easilly done, it may sem like a instan process, but it sure is a emitionaly challenging process, to tell the truth, ive never taken an hiv test and im not thinking about taking one any time sooner

why would i need a tests when ive been using a condom everytime i hit a broad? i would just be tourturing my soul, im clean and i know that, ive been drinking and smoking some drugs for many f***ing years but im still fat, my face still looks like a rugby ball, my arms are still heavy, my a** is still like beyonce's and i aint got no pink lips with some weird wounds on it and my pants still fit me, matter of fact im getting fatter everyday, so why the f*** should i go to new start??

all the bitches ive hit are still alive, they all look good and are still the same chicks except for one who kinda looks like she been attacked by malaria or shit, but im sure its nothing major, maybe she got cancer or tb, i dont f***ing know, but she aint got no f***ing aids, i just hit her last month and im still cool and i used a condom

doctors can make mistakes, imagine if they tell u that u positive and then take back the statement hours later and tell you the exact truth that u negative, ha ha ha id f***ing kill a person, matter of fact i think id be already dead by that time coz id terminate myself very instant after the sad news, a collision with a train would be an option
Hood.

Cynical_Scientific

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Stupid response from an ignorant f***! Do you even think before posting in these here threads? I know you've been asked this for a while now, how old are you? gtfoh!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Stupid response from an ignorant f***! Do you even think before posting in these here threads? I know you've been asked this for a while now, how old are you? gtfoh!!

but i like these here threads, why dont you create your here thread?

Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
taking an hiv test is not something thats easilly done, it may sem like a instan process, but it sure is a emitionaly challenging process, to tell the truth, ive never taken an hiv test and im not thinking about taking one any time sooner

why would i need a tests when ive been using a condom everytime i hit a broad? i would just be tourturing my soul, im clean and i know that, ive been drinking and smoking some drugs for many f***ing years but im still fat, my face still looks like a rugby ball, my arms are still heavy, my a** is still like beyonce's and i aint got no pink lips with some weird wounds on it and my pants still fit me, matter of fact im getting fatter everyday, so why the f*** should i go to new start??

all the bitches ive hit are still alive, they all look good and are still the same chicks except for one who kinda looks like she been attacked by malaria or shit, but im sure its nothing major, maybe she got cancer or tb, i dont f***ing know, but she aint got no f***ing aids, i just hit her last month and im still cool and i used a condom

doctors can make mistakes, imagine if they tell u that u positive and then take back the statement hours later and tell you the exact truth that u negative, ha ha ha id f***ing kill a person, matter of fact i think id be already dead by that time coz id terminate myself very instant after the sad news, a collision with a train would be an option

That not good enough for ya?

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
i think what he said represents an attitude that is in our communities about HIV/Aids and more especially about testing.  and that is a sad reality.

@ mad- i hope you understand that i m not condoning what u said!!!