Africasgateway.com

Complete this

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
yo wana do a video clip busting rhymes on a 4th floor overlooking the mother city with some green and fluids on arrival...im hoping to post it up and have other cats do the same so we can put a face to the names???

why on Earth would u wana do that
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
why on earth do you always try to beat my a** up on this site...you aint got nice things to say...so rather not...if you wana...then do it...you dont....then dont...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
why on earth do you always try to beat my a** up on this site...you aint got nice things to say...so rather not...if you wana...then do it...you dont....then dont...

fully cosign everything on the post, im tired of these so called haters and their hater superstitions and shit like that.....these hater wanabes bore the crap out of me, what worries me is that they aint even good at this hating thing
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
everytime mad posts god kills a kitten

That not good enough for ya?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx

fully cosign everything on the post, im tired of these so called haters and their hater superstitions and shit like that.....these hater wanabes bore the crap out of me, what worries me is that they aint even good at this hating thing
they should get some advice from the creator of hating....the hate walker...but i think he changed his name again lol...but ya..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

they should get some advice from the creator of hating....the hate walker...but i think he changed his name again lol...but ya..

lol he changed his name ten times this month and im wondering why, its like his obssessed with himself

he takes out all of his anger to comic books and shit, i bet he also been learning some kung fu moves on stret fighter 2

milk should create some sort of charity organization where we can help people like him and his comic fellas get the latest comic books n ps2's

what a moron, he even believes that guku from dragonballz is alive and his residing in winscason...ha ha ha
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

lol he changed his name ten times this month and im wondering why, its like his obssessed with himself

he takes out all of his anger to comic books and shit, i bet he also been learning some kung fu moves on stret fighter 2

milk should create some sort of charity organization where we can help people like him and his comic fellas get the latest comic books n ps2's

what a moron, he even believes that guku from dragonballz is alive and his residing in winscason...ha ha ha

street fighter 2 damn your village is really stuck in the eighties isnt it you probably still play TV game(famicom) on 30 cm wooden black and white tv with a hangar earial f***OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

street fighter 2 damn your village is really stuck in the eighties isnt it you probably still play TV game(famicom) on 30 cm wooden black and white tv with a hangar earial f***OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT

oh yhea u right, shit nigger u ben spyin on me and check what i does?? eish this kid musta hired some CIA snitches in my hood, but its all right

ye remy did u see the latest comic release? its some shit from the dude who edited dragonballs, appearantly his tired of working for companies that dont appreciate his work, so his doing his own thing for his fans, you should check him out, il up the link for the preview of tha shit, its f***ing awsome and its the first time a comic book got some age restriction, you cant view the book if u under 10
and they also got some pokemon toys as a bonus if u purchase the book five days after its release, you prolly f***ing excited about this mayne

and they gonna bring dragonsballz to sabc 1, how do u feel about that? its a pity you have a black colored tv, you wont see the aswome outfit that guku has just purchased whilest filming dragonballz in fantasia, winscason

its so cooolll!!!!! dude
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

oh yhea u right, shit nigger u ben spyin on me and check what i does?? eish this kid musta hired some CIA snitches in my hood, but its all right

ye remy did u see the latest comic release? its some shit from the dude who edited dragonballs, appearantly his tired of working for companies that dont appreciate his work, so his doing his own thing for his fans, you should check him out, il up the link for the preview of tha shit, its f***ing awsome and its the first time a comic book got some age restriction, you cant view the book if u under 10
and they also got some pokemon toys as a bonus if u purchase the book five days after its release, you prolly f***ing excited about this mayne

and they gonna bring dragonsballz to sabc 1, how do u feel about that? its a pity you have a black colored tv, you wont see the aswome outfit that guku has just purchased whilest filming dragonballz in fantasia, winscason

its so cooolll!!!!! dude

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ahaaaa!!! dude i swear to god u f***ing hilarious, im laughing at that shit as im typing this post

its now official fam, u can check the shit on this link www.ijustpissedonmypants.com/new_comicshitforcomicfantics/obssessed

that shit is f***ing amazing, im telling u, u weill change your mind about cmics if after you watch this shit, they bringing some new shit on the block

they are also making a comic book about beyonce's latest movie "OBSSESSED" they already finished 123 pages of the book and its hitting stores june 20th, its tha shit man

remy must be busy calling his dad now ordering him to make a order of this phenomenal piece of work and ive just received word that theres going to be a leak of a sex tape with incredible hulk and guku's wife, chi chi......and theres also a bulk gohan's nude pics that will surface the net soon

how do u feel remy?

Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
your retardaness is costing you millions
Hood.