Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

pa** or smash:Lean Chicks *Chubby chasers beware*

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I wish my images showed. Look toothpicks love me and they fun in bed just as long as you alert and keep an eye out for a stray knee or elbow and cafeful off the dreaded chin. But f*** taebohoes that drink energade and treadmill. Chubby chasing is a wonderful sport.

We have an opening in upper management for regional a**ociate manager at the CCI (Chubby Chasers Incorporated) head office, JHB division. I would like to recommend you for the position. We are on the look out for sharp, quick thinking chubby chasers with a zest for marsh mellows.
Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Where do i send my motivation? f*** a cv or application. I have been chubchayin my whole life the way one drinks water till they introduced to beer juice etc only to ask? Why no one told me water aint the only beverage?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
i never had a chubby broad but rather meaty...not too much meat but just right for a bit that will fill me up...curvey hips with big boobs...minimal love handles..really thick thighes and carves..oooh..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!