• View Profile
I'd take him with me on my asian trip but he'd fall in love again

That not good enough for ya?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

You guys are mean. Wena panic, you pissing on my Balls with that holier than thou attitudie. i can post any ish up in here, you heard? I like your desire to return to the free love era. With Aids & ish you cant do that these days.

Frost - when are you going to Asia man? What part of Asia?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

You guys are mean. Wena panic, you pissing on my Balls with that holier than thou attitudie. i can post any ish up in here, you heard? I like your desire to return to the free love era. With Aids & ish you cant do that these days.

Frost - when are you going to Asia man? What part of Asia?

Philippines mang

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
last one for me, ima keep motivating you man even though you seem not to give a f***

if u really dig this chick, do the right thing, which the contrary of evrything i said on my previous post, i think its too early to be flirting with useless hoe's infront of her, take some time out and observe the situation, try checking for some possibilities of a reunion, be optimistic and dont destroy your love for her this soo, its obvious what u had guys was amazing, good feelings dont just fade away man

just give her sometime out to clear some head, but i doubt if things will ever be the same again, just be a cool playa, if she f***s another dude by any chance then do all the shit i told you about and you can even go deeper by f***ing one of her friends and videotape the shit and tranfer it with bluetooth to one of her friends  so that she can go and show it to her
but make sure you dont expose your dick to the camera coz they end up making fun about it

but be warned again, u guys might be simultaneously planning to get back at each other, it might happen that she f***s one of the lamest dudes in your hood before you could even make ur first move against her, u are obviously a soft person, u need to be also prepared for more shocking shit, this is also just going to sophisticate your life at the same, even thought it seems wreckles but its also worth

now let me tell u this, i think you a fagg man, how the f*** can u want to get back at a chick just bczo she doesnt need you in her life anymore? any man who would do that is a total and complete fool and a new zealand faggot, u supposed to acept the truth and respect her decision as u love and cherish her, if you rerally do love her u will let her go
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Life is harsh in general. You cant have it all, you will never live happly ever after and as much as we would like to believe that we're the exceptions to these rules WE'RE NOT!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
So i hooked up with her during lunch. Almost got down & dirty but something happened. or failed to happen. man, my emotions are messed up right now. I didnt even know that someone could do this to me. I know how women feel when we have f*&%d them up (no Soul).

but make sure you dont expose your dick to the camera coz they end up making fun about it

but be warned again, u guys might be simultaneously planning to get back at each other, it might happen that she f***s one of the lamest dudes in your hood before you could even make ur first move against her, u are obviously a soft person, u need to be also prepared for more shocking shit, this is also just going to sophisticate your life at the same, even thought it seems wreckles but its also worth

now let me tell u this, i think you a fagg man, how the f*** can u want to get back at a chick just bczo she doesnt need you in her life anymore? any man who would do that is a total and complete fool and a new zealand faggot, u supposed to acept the truth and respect her decision as u love and cherish her, if you rerally do love her u will let her go

LMAO. Uyahlanya Mad!

on me being a fag, I guess this is what i get for not thanking you. thanks for the advice Mad. Now go back to school!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
So i hooked up with her during lunch. Almost got down & dirty but something happened. or failed to happen. man, my emotions are messed up right now. I didnt even know that someone could do this to me. I know how women feel when we have f*&%d them up (no Soul).

LMAO. Uyahlanya Mad!

on me being a fag, I guess this is what i get for not thanking you. thanks for the advice Mad. Now go back to school!

THEN SO BE IT, LET THE BITCH PLAY YOUR SORRY a**, YOU PROLLY DESERVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE HEARTBREAKING MOMENT
Hood.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
the game is ice cold...

either become cold hearted and devoid of attachment, and risk becoming emotionally dead, or give in to emotion and get reamed by the very person you swore would never hurt you. decissions...decissions.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
this is sad news just move on and live your life positively
nonke nizibhari

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
the game is ice cold...

either become cold hearted and devoid of attachment, and risk becoming emotionally dead, or give in to emotion and get reamed by the very person you swore would never hurt you. decissions...decissions.
Word!!!! That's life for you, it's really not for the faint hearted and only the strong survive!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Please dont make this a Battle of the Sexes. i'm a brother that's been hurt by someone I care about. I need some advice. Surely this is a universal problem that any fellow AGian can experience regardless of gender.

i wasnt making ANYTHING a battle of the sexes. youll know when im making a battle merchant. you know. nam niyandi hurta nasoloko nindinqala. if you could take the time to tell me this you could have also taken then time to get a sense of the tone of what i was saying. and on top of that i was taking to her. sharing a moment of laughter. with her.

mina angizingeni lezindaba zonika i-advice about abantu engigabazi. and what theyve done for that matter.

nxe.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
negro..
perhaps if you described her.. told us her hang out spots & interests..
we may be in a position to get at her without you needing to dirty your hands..
there's no I in team, though there's an Us in uterus & am willing to be deployed to this sensitive a**ignment.. ;D
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
negro..
there's no I in team, though there's an Us in uterus & am willing to be deployed to this sensitive a**ignment.. ;D

threadz will be notified of your willingness to a**ist the gentleman. he will delegate

be fully aware that this task will need deep penetration. no room for error us allowed.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
negro..

threadz will be notified of your willingness to a**ist the gentleman. he will delegate

be fully aware that this task will need deep penetration. no room for error us allowed.

i thank you for your consideration comrade..
am already half way through the daggeration manual in anticipation of my deployment..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato