Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

New Chiefs coach

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Kaizer Chiefs have announced unknown Serbian, Vladimir Vermezovic as their new coach. 
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
LOL at 'unknown'
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Bobby Motaung needs to go as in like yesterday. This dude has been the downfall of the Mighty Glamour Boys. Like really, WTF ???? Kaizer doesn't give a f*** anymore it seems.Or he's just getting old.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Bobby Motaung needs to go as in like yesterday. This dude has been the downfall of the Mighty Glamour Boys. Like really, WTF ???? Kaizer doesn't give a f*** anymore it seems.Or he's just getting old.

ha has ha ha! come on now. he cant leave, its his team innit?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

ha has ha ha! come on now. he cant leave, its his team innit?

It's not Bobby's team, it's Kaizer's. Bobby is his brother and yes he can leave. Normally when a coach is fired, the person who hired him is also fired. So why not him ? This family business shit is turning Chiefs into a second-grade team. Chiefs is a "peoples" team. Kaizer seems to have forgotten that.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

I'm not a chiefs suppoter but this is true, nigga needs to chow dough, make it rain and employ competent ppl.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i hear MrC but i just dont see that happening though. (its like Raymond Ackerman firing one of his sons from one of those executive possitions there at pick and pay)

anyone willing to relay the story of how Irvin Khoza got to own pirates?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 10:06:39 AM by Sir blacK »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I dont think Kaizer will fire his own son Bobby, he will never be objective. Jessica his daughter is also there in Management.  Speaking of the coach, VLADMIR it seems he was picked randomly, i still think Chiefs is one of the best managed team in SA after Pirates that is lol.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
i hear MrC but i just dont see that happening though. (its like Raymond Ackerman firing one of his sons from one of those executive possitions there at pick and pay)

Now u skatin on thin ice bwoy! stop what u tryin to do before it's too late
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Now u skatin on thin ice bwoy! stop what u tryin to do before it's too late

nigga id like to know. is it one of those unspoken about things?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Khoza is a Gangsta son,i remember Special a**ignment was gonna do an expose about his life and his shady past. It was already advertised. Strings were pulled and that episode was never broadcasted. That guy Loves Pirates.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Let's just say "somethings are better be left alone" like how some people's tax evasion charges jus "dissapear"  ;)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i see. dude holds it huh!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Do you remember the Diamond smuggling allegations.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Khoza's definitely not to be f***ed with. Dude is a don for real. Seen him countless times around Melville, always alone, no security, no entourage,nothing. And he always greets cats on some "wa**up gents". Dude still lives in Soweto,but owns f***en Private Jets and shit. And now he's also a Colonel in the SA Army.

But i would also like to know how he got Pirates. Why is it a big deal to just share this info for some of us that don't know ?