Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

New Chiefs coach

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Damn! He still live in SOWETO? Yo thats real. I wouldnt be suprised if Khoza offered the Previous Pirates owners AN OFFER THEY CANT REFUSE.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Damn! He still live in SOWETO? Yo thats real. I wouldnt be suprised if Khoza offered the Previous Pirates owners AN OFFER THEY CANT REFUSE.

Yeah he does. But he lives in Diepkloof Extension , which is like the Sandton of Soweto.Crazy Mansions out there.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@AA,since you are in the know. Tell us nigga how did Khoza own Pirates? We cant find this info on google or Wiki.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Dont realy the know story but i know Jomo's father started pirates.....and there's beef that involves Jomo Sono
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
TwoTeams, co-sig on the Bobby sentiments. However, I still think the Chiefs coaching job is the hardest in SA. It's easier to coach at old clubs like Pirates and rich clubs like Sundowns than it is to coach at a big team like Chiefs. Just ask Papic and Dolezar. As for Khoza, he's got ties everywhere. He's probably got ties on AG. Careful what you say.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
TwoTeams, co-sig on the Bobby sentiments. However, I still think the Chiefs coaching job is the hardest in SA. It's easier to coach at old clubs like Pirates and rich clubs like Sundowns than it is to coach at a big team like Chiefs. Just ask Papic and Dolezar. As for Khoza, he's got ties everywhere. He's probably got ties on AG. Careful what you say.

hehehe. ey man, i aint said nothing bad about Bra Irvin yo.LOL !!!!

But why is Chiefs hard to coach ? I don't get that.

On the flip side, was listening to Robert Marawa's show yesterday and he was interviewing the ghanian team "Hearts of Oak" coach, forgot what his name was. Dude was co-signing the new Chiefs coach like crazy. Saying dude is talented and all that. Guess we shall wait and see.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
That ninja only coached two teams in the past.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
That ninja only coached two teams in the past.

I know.Plus i believe he aint never won shit. LOL !!! But this other coach dude was hyping him up like crazy. Cos Robert had Bobby Motaung on the line on Monday and he asked him countless times "who this new coach" was.Never got a straight answer. That dude is just dodgy man. He never comes clean with anything. Anyway,so Robert then contacted someone who's worked with this new coach before.It was pouring praises from there on.

I guess we shall see. Re bo ma kgolwa ka go bona.LOL !!!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 01:28:06 PM by MrTwoTeams »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Chiefs is the most supported team in SA,Imagine millions of Fans sending the coach sms's,calling him in the middle of the night,swearing at him,demanding who to field in the start up and all shit aint easy. I remember Gordon Igesund when he was coaching Pirates he thought he was going to be robbed in his house it turned out it was them Pirates fans Threatning him. Damn that was the last time we won the league in 2002. Khoza must send those thugs again to Krol Lol.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
So many talented SA coaches and you go for a foreign coach with a sub-par track-record? We are actually handing this dude experience by allowing him to coach Amakhosi. We shall see.   
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Hunt said chiefs don't believe in local coaches...
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper