Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mayweather Vs Marquez

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
July 18. Its On.  Another Warm up match for Mayweather before he faces Pacman,i predict a  win for Mayweather. Marquez is vicious on the ring and more hungry he can cause an upset that night.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Pacman is f***ed

Mayweather Jr, Mayweather Sr Reunite For Marquez Fight

By Mark Vester

The father/son combination of unbeaten Floyd Mayweather Jr. and well-known trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. - is back. The two have been feuding for several years but managed to make peace in the last few months. Mayweather Sr. taught his son the sport but after a falling out which took place nearly a decade ago, he began training other fighters like Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton and Chad Dawson. Uncle Roger Mayeather is the head trainer for Floyd Jr.

Speaking with the Los Angeles Times, FLoyd Jr. revealed that his father has been helping him in camp since the May 2 bout between Pacquiao and Hatton. Floyd Jr. wants to give his dad plenty of support during a very tough time. The elder Mayweather lost between 25 to 30 pounds due to sarcoidosis, a disease that limits lung capacity.

"My dad's been working with me every day since the Hatton fight," Mayweather Jr. said. "We chill out, shoot pool, talk about different fighters."

As far as the Hatton loss, Floyd Jr. says the Manchester fighter did not listen to his father.

"I know what my father teaches," Mayweather Jr. said of the Hatton debacle. "That's not how my father trains a fighter. He'll say, 'Use the . . . jab, man.' I guess a fighter can't be taught new things. Hatton rushes in, he didn't follow the game plan."

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=19963

That not good enough for ya?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
This Reunion thing its just for hyping things up.Daddy Mayweather please dont mess with yo son's head like you did to Hatton Lol.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
This Reunion thing its just for hyping things up.Daddy Mayweather please dont mess with yo son's head like you did to Hatton Lol.

Nigga please if Hatton had listened to roger he might have survived longer instead he did his usual bumrush and got knocked the f*** out

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
come on now, Floyd will never fall off..he's just too good..marquez will be like a Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat dress rehearsal at a school for paraplegics...pound for pound i'd say Mayweather is just as great as sugar ray..pacman is fukd. f***ed. Mayweather has the fists and power of a heavyweight and the agility and speed of a light weight fighter..pacman is f***ed.

Hatton is retarded and a bad imitation of Jake La Motta...difference is, Jake La Motta could take a punch.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
come on now, Floyd will never fall off..he's just too good..marquez will be like a Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat dress rehearsal at a school for paraplegics...pound for pound i'd say Mayweather is just as great as sugar ray..pacman is fukd. f***ed. Mayweather has the fists and power of a heavyweight and the agility and speed of a light weight fighter..pacman is f***ed.

Hatton is retarded and a bad imitation of Jake La Motta...difference is, Jake La Motta could take a punch.

I'm a mayweather fan but calm yo a** down, floyd has had hand problems throughout his career doctors said he had brittle hands or some shit

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
cant wait to see this shit either, floyd better not underestimate this ninja marquez coz if i remeber correctly hes the one who put philip ndou to retirement once

this dude is sick, floyd better watch his a**, i like this dude but i just dont think his that good, even the dela hoya fight was a sophisticated win, he got a run for his money on that one

Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yep Gents! Its few days now i cant wait for Money Mayweather beat the hell outta this fool Pacman. Eish the match will start @ 2:30 in the morning,i cnt be awake @ that time will try to record it. I just watched the repeat broadcast of the Marcquez vs Hatton match. 5 seconds after Hatton got knocked out, Jay z was shown sitting there holding his head the look was priceless Lmao.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
 MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY MAYWEATHER MONEY

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
cant wait to see this shit either, floyd better not underestimate this ninja marquez coz if i remeber correctly hes the one who put philip ndou to retirement once

this dude is sick, floyd better watch his a**, i like this dude but i just dont think his that good, even the dela hoya fight was a sophisticated win, he got a run for his money on that one

Yall better not underestimate Marquez. Dude drinks his own urine!
He pushed Pacman the distance so he is no pushover by any stretch. Should be a good match.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Yall better not underestimate Marquez. Dude drinks his own urine!
He beat Pacman the distance so he is no pushover by any stretch. Should be a good match.

fixed it for you

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
niggas is ga**ed over shit!!! the real fight is manny vs mayweather... and mayweather aint trying to see that day

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
niggas is ga**ed over shit!!! the real fight is manny vs mayweather... and mayweather aint trying to see that day

Gotta agree. I've been waiting for this one.