Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mayweather Vs Marquez

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
that shit was a cla**ic nigga moment at the end!! LOL!

not from Mayweather's part though. I think he handled it well.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
There is no way pacman is beating mayweather after rewatching his fights with marquez and morales ....Pacquiao gets hit A LOT. Whenever Morales or Marquez slowed down and made Pacquaio attack and rush in, he was countered very effectively. It's like Pacquiao gets bored of waiting for the other fighter so he rushes in and makes mistakes. Throws with both hands at the same time and leaves his chin left open. Fighting with his heart and not his head.

There is no way he can fight like that against Mayweather. Pacquiao's "impatientness" will get him countered all day long. Mayweather will slow the fight down to his pace and get Pacquiao to come in and drop his hands like he does... Plus it will be the first time Pac has been in there with someone just as fast as he is. And Mayweather hits deceptively hard.

Mayweather doesn't fight like a "mexican" fighter either. By that I mean, he doesn't take punches to give punches. He shells up and counters after his opponent throws combos and expends some energy. Pacquaio has never fought a PURE boxer like Mayweather. No way PAc is gonna get May to fight him. He's gona have to box him.

If Pac wants to beat Mayweather, he's going to have to come in with a completely different style than what he has shown recently  BTW I'm not convinced he's gonna beat Cotto to begin with ;)

That not good enough for ya?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
LOL did u see the part where mayweather told the commentator "im gonna do the talking...seems you been doin too much talking" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT KILLED ME. and did anyone see bernard hopkins hopping from side to side instigating shit...cla**ic

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
LOL did u see the part where mayweather told the commentator "im gonna do the talking...seems you been doin too much talking" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT KILLED ME. and did anyone see bernard hopkins hopping from side to side instigating shit...cla**ic

wasnt gonna do shit with triple H there  ;D

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
smh dudes thinking Money got competition, I mean dude please, you talking about a dude who whooped Big Show's a**. Mayweather has no competition, he should have stayed retired.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
smh dudes thinking Money got competition, I mean dude please, you talking about a dude who whooped Big Show's a**. Mayweather has no competition, he should have stayed retired.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
smh dudes thinking Money got competition, I mean dude please, you talking about a dude who whooped Big Show's a**.

hahahahahahaha!!!!!! ya nhe...
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Mayweather is Synonymous with Sweet science , this cat has absolutely punished his last three challengers...and yes he will/would whip Pac a** unless roach can instill some sort of discipline into him
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Roach got it on point with the prediction too! i'm sure he knows wussup when pacman meets maybach mayweather

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
didn't get the chance to watch the match because i was busy somewhere in the villages drinking beer like a f***ing suicidal cop who's recently divorced by his wifey, so i heard floyd f***ed this fool up, not suprised though.

this Marquez ninja is on some retard shit, he needs jesus, good to see that he's wannabe a scary-a**  image is not intimidating at all.  who's floyd's next victim?
Hood.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
come on now, Floyd will never fall off..he's just too good..marquez will be like a Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat dress rehearsal at a school for paraplegics...pound for pound i'd say Mayweather is just as great as sugar ray..pacman is fukd. f***ed. Mayweather has the fists and power of a heavyweight and the agility and speed of a light weight fighter..pacman is f***ed.

Hatton is retarded and a bad imitation of Jake La Motta...difference is, Jake La Motta could take a punch.
The kid Money has already past Suagr Ray (I a**ume ur talkin' 'bout Leonard and not Robinson) in terms of greatness, Leonard was BEATEN by Roberto Duran remember? Plus "won" against Marvin Hagler in a fight where he actually got a beatdown. In terms of greatness, Money is Top 5 of All-time, in there with Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson. Period.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
come on now, Floyd will never fall off..he's just too good..marquez will be like a Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat dress rehearsal at a school for paraplegics...pound for pound i'd say Mayweather is just as great as sugar ray..pacman is fukd. f***ed. Mayweather has the fists and power of a heavyweight and the agility and speed of a light weight fighter..pacman is f***ed.

Hatton is retarded and a bad imitation of Jake La Motta...difference is, Jake La Motta could take a punch.

The kid Money has already past Suagr Ray 
In terms of greatness, Money is Top 5 of All-time, in there with Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson. Period.

case closed!