Africasgateway.com

Crazy 6 year old dribbling kid from france

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

YES YES BLAH BLAH BLAH I know your cousin's nephew's uncle's brother's sister's son can do the same thing ekasi or wherever the f*** they are I DONT GIVE A f*** JUST GIVE PROPS!

That not good enough for ya?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Wait till Fergi sees  that boy,he will bribe his dad and sign him on the spot when he turns 13 or 14.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
DAMNNN !!!

Downloading this vid right now. Gotta show this to my son later. I thought he was good, but this kid is INCREDIBLE. This should give him more motivation to keep practicing. LOL !! Barcelona should sign this kid up like they did Messi when he was 11. ASAP.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
might be the next zizou if they send his a** to that academy they got there

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
This has Eminem written all over, just cos he can do what black kids have been doin for decades in predominantly white environment*academy* don't make him shyt. f*** HIM IN THE NAME OF ALL THE HATERS!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
This has Eminem written all over, just cos he can do what black kids have been doin for decades in predominantly white environment*academy* don't make him shyt. f*** HIM IN THE NAME OF ALL THE HATERS!

doubt that kid is white probably algerian or some shit like nasri an em

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

doubt that kid is white probably algerian or some shit like nasri an em

If that's the case then he has African blood running through his veins, nothing special then or are sayin that no white kid can do that? fcuk it either way kid is the future unless he becomes selfish on some I don't like soccer I'm an artist at heart.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA