TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
goddamnit egypt so close
Why would any self respecting, seemingly intelligent black man root for Egypt?

they dont even see themselves as africans...
Be that as it may. Egyptians (North Saharans) in Africa are different in their attitude towards the rest of us.

I Disagree, I have several friends from Egypt, Tunesia, Algeria, Morocco growing up, all those friends of mine are very proud to be African, heck... I even know Lebonese and Palestinian cats who concider themselves African.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
For Real? I'm somewhat surprised about that, those I knew in Europe growing up, a**ociated with the Continent, particularly in Holland, France and Germany (those are just the places I'm most familiar with) how does this reflect otherwise in sub sahara? Is it in politics? or in which way do they try and disa**ociate themselves?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Great win against New Zealand. We need to attack more,what is wrong with Modise dude cant seem to perform on the big stage he aint going nowhere he will stay here in PSL. I see Booth got some fans screaming his name,hes definately going back overseas.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
cant score for shit though.... game shuda been 5 - 0

but good game nonetheless... they impressed me, but we need a clinical finisher.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
great that we won, im happy! it will certainly boost the boys confidence for the next game BUT i feel that we are kak still, the game really should have had more than 5 goals.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
The game was ok.

Mashego>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fanteni.
Bryce Moon>>>>>>>>>>>Gaxa.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
The game was ok.

mashego aint a clinical finisher he cant even stay on side...

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
The game was ok.

mashego aint a clinical finisher he cant even stay on side...

Mashego is confident on the ball unlike fanteni...Fanteni completely missed the ball in front of goal, thats not acceptable at this level, what kind of striker does that? this nigga must sit on the bench.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
SA fans to me are the worst winners on earth. ya'll are never satisfied. granted we could have scored more,done other things better,but all around, that's what everyone seems to emphasize. what about the fact that in both games, even with IRAQ, we totally outplayed the opposition ? our defense in both games was solid ? we created a lot of chances in both games ? huh ? sometimes just give the boys props and keep it moving yo.no need to even highlight the bad, im sure the coach will do that for us. can't we just support ? even when we losing ? our own people were ready to give up on us after IRAQ.our OWN. that sucks. B4 Confed people were asking why Mathew Booth is in the line-up cos Sundowns doesn't even field him. and now ? people were calling Parker "moomish of the week" from the IRAQ game. Phat Joe on Kaya FM called him the "worst person on earth". for a mistake ? come on now. we are never satisfied. we needed a bit of luck with IRAQ which never came. Dudes clearly created lots of scoring opportunities even then. Spain could have also scored 2,3 against IRAQ but no, cos it's Spain people don't criticize that.

As i said in my post against IRAQ, dudes still played well. The coaches tactics were much better this time around, playing 4-5-1 with attacking middlefielders. I still maintain Mashego should start ahead of Terror. At least he exhibits the qualities of a striker. He runs @ defence, he's in spaces, even though he misses. I'd rather have someone do that, than sit idle for 90 minutes. People saying he lacks international quality. Of course he does. So then how do we expect him to gain that experience if we don't play him ? He shows the hunger to do well for me.Again Bryce Moon in for Gaxa, then our wings will be functioning fully. Tshepo was brilliant on the left.

Well done to the boys. Bloemfontein here I come. LOL !!!!! Can't wait.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 09:49:05 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
New Zealand was lame........I don't think Bafana got good competition, even with Iraq.....we just had to win.

So according to me, Bafana still has a whole lot to do cos they won't get such lame opponents on the next round

I co-sign Sir Black for  saying we should have won with  5-0. Even the coach was pissed off with the guys missing and ish

And what's up with the dude who was caught off-side more than five times on the second half.......Dude was just lazy for me.....cos...he'll try to score ball....miss...and remain on the same spot...instead of moving back....even the Zealand players were knocking him with those traps cos he lazy

Was loving the good pa**es and coordination yo...........damn that area improved

Really, glad we won,.......but a lot still needs to be done
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 09:50:44 AM by OG Beezak »
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah Pienaar and Tshepo played very well.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Can't we look @ the fact that we played well as the reason we won instead of saying New Zealand was lame ? Granted, they are not the best team in the world,but we won cos we didn't give them a chance to do anything. We won a lot of balls in the middle,  the pressure we imposed,  all the tight marking ? What about that ? New Zealand are very good on set pieces and we gave away none on the day. Isn't that a plus ? The fact that the boys were aware not to do this ? Why aren't these the points being raised ?

This is the same New Zealand that almost ran riot around Italy in the friendly recently and only went on to loose 4-3 in the final stages of the match. Really hope we go through to the semis and meet Italy. That's one team we can definitely beat.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:17:50 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Great performance.Masilela ,Boooooth,Pienaar n Parker were brilliant..Teko should've been taken off for Van  Heerden long before i got on the 3rd quart.
Now Only if Iraq and New zealand can play to a draw in the next game.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Can't we look @ the fact that we played well as the reason we won instead of saying New Zealand was lame ? Granted, they are not the best team in the world,but we won cos we didn't give them a chance to do anything. We won a lot of balls in the middle,  the pressure we imposed,  all the tight marking ? What about that ? New Zealand are very good on set pieces and we gave away none on the day. Isn't that a plus ? The fact that the boys were aware not to do this ? Why aren't these the points being raised ?

This is the same New Zealand that almost ran riot around Italy in the friendly recently and only went on to loose 4-3 in the final stages of the match. Really hope we go through to the semis and meet Italy. That's one team we can definitely beat.

I get what you saying. But my point is.......we shouldn't be comfortable or even proud with the current state of our football. Benchmarking is still key to success---using proper measures---- and New Zealand and Iraq have no world cla** football. Don't get me wrong....I'm happy for the team....but I still do think they need to raise the level....like they did with Poland, and keep it that way....

Not that I'm doubting anyone or anything.....got mad love for Bafana, but I believe they are highly capable. They are better than what they did yesterday...........the team spirit is high....team work is still the norm....the quick short pa**es (our main strong point)...damn they were good....But we need a bit of energy/activity.....we need a more of that aggression
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I get you OG, but my point is we dwell too much on the negative. This is football man, things happen very quickly and sometimes we come off sometimes we don't. What matters is how we are playing, and these boys are playing very very well. They actually have been playing well for a while now, but people still don't give props. This is the best Bafana team since the 96 team.

I mean look @ some of the comments posted here below. Where's the LOVE ya ?

BUT i feel that we are kak still

Totally not true.

The game was ok.

WOW !!! Just OK ?

We need to attack more,what is wrong with Modise dude cant seem to perform on the big stage he aint going nowhere he will stay here in PSL.

Didn't we attack enough ? WOW !!! And Modise played very well. Along with Pienaar they controlled the middle field very well. He took shots,was involved in most of the brilliant short pa**es,etc.

U don't here people talking down on Torres for not having such a great game against IRAQ do u ?

That's my point.