Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Confederations Cup Build Up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
What do you think about our chances reaching the Semis. Any1 got some free tickets to hook me up? Lol. If we beat Iraq and the All Whites(not Crackboys) we can reach the semis, Anything is possible. I think Spain will win this tournament.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
My money's on brazil yo
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Bafana Bafana do got the potential to do well in the Confed,just that dudes lack confidence in themselves.They get so easily intimidated..Not to mention most of them cats lack ambition.They'd rather have a great game against Chiefs and get all the girls than in the national team to boost they chances of playin overseas n ish..
But i know Teko n Pienaar can hold they own against Xavi and Iniesta trust me..
My money is wit Spain
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

nandonation

• nandonation 4 usefull information.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-2
  • Its Dat Nando
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/nandonation
i dont see bafana bafana in semis.benni was excluded and steven is injuried.thulasizwe mbuyane to replace khenyeza instead of henyekane.we will lose pha n santana will leave after this tournoment cz our players will let us down.i go wit USA nha.
cnt say nuthaang-unless u up 2 sumthang

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Spain to take this. Bafana to go as far as quarter finals

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Bafana will do well. Just get rid of Aaron, Na**if, Mcbeth, Mbuyane.

Also get Mabalane, Sandile Ndlovu and Richard in and we got a team for the world cup.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Tickets go for +R5000 for east and west stands seats. Tickets for Seats behind the goalposts is +R450. I would never watch a match seating there Hayikhona.  Or you can subscribe to dstv the dish and connection and installation is R599 AT  Electric workshop. If you cant afford that still, SABC 1 will broadcast all the matches. If you dont have a tv screen then switch on the radio.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Watched the Italy vs New Zealand friendly last night from Super Stadium, Attredgeville. WOW !!!! Couldn't hold my excitement. Like these dudes are really here man. Gattusso, Camoranesi, Pirlo, Toni, Iaquinta, Zambrotta. All playing in Attredgeville bra. Incredible i tell ya. The pitch was looking good as well. This is it man.The world is about to put us under a SPOTLIGHT. Im f***en excited. I hope ya'll are too.

AND IN OTHER NEWS.
Watched Argentina also getting torn apart by Ecuador yesterday. Messi and Tevez were the only players worth mentioning in that side. Everybody else played really really bad. Now  there's a big scare that they might not even make it to 2010. That would be f***ed up,cos Messi deserves to play in the AFRICAN WORLD CUP.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Watched the Italy vs New Zealand friendly last night from Super Stadium, Attredgeville. WOW !!!! Couldn't hold my excitement. Like these dudes are really here man. Gattusso, Camoranesi, Pirlo, Toni, Iaquinta, Zambrotta. All playing in Attredgeville bra. Incredible i tell ya. The pitch was looking good as well. This is it man.The world is about to put us under a SPOTLIGHT. Im f***en excited. I hope ya'll are too.

AND IN OTHER NEWS.
Watched Argentina also getting torn apart by Ecuador yesterday. Messi and Tevez were the only players worth mentioning in that side. Everybody else played really really bad. Now  there's a big scare that they might not even make it to 2010. That would be f***ed up,cos Messi deserves to play in the AFRICAN WORLD CUP.

smh at the empty stadium but I blame the weather more than anything

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

AND IN OTHER NEWS.

smh at the empty stadium but I blame the weather more than anything

yeah but it was a friendly. i think people didn't even know about it. but the Italians were there. apparently they came in bus droves.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 11:14:14 AM by MrTwoTeams »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
 I definitely don't see anyone but Spain taking this. They are he team to beat here.

We will reach the semis if we can win our two opening matches, but I won't hold my breath.

I got two VIP suite tickets for the semi over here in Bloem. I a**ume it will be Spain and Italy, cos it is the winner of group A versus the runner up group B.

Free booze, free food, free football. I love my job.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
A few more days till Confed bitches, I hope we body Iraq like they stole clothes of off mrC's house  :D

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
A few more days till Confed bitches, I hope we body Iraq like they stole clothes of off mrC's house  :D

:D :D
M Turn

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Damn... Nigga would need one of those F250 trucks if he plans to put 11 arabians into his boot.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
mrC will fit them in and they'll still have space for his boys