Africasgateway.com

Trompie's Blog

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Just like the Re-Invention tape.... I had to re-invnt myself by moving shit around...so...

without further ado... I welcome you to my alter ego blog:

bleksperm.wordpress.com[/b]

so you ask youself, whats the difference...

1. Trompie - a business blog full of work done by the label he co-runs
2. Bleksperm - a production site that only focuses on ...well... production only...

The sad part is that, some stuff fell thru and I could not get the site that I was supposed to have got...everything was built, but finance to host such a site with huge demands saw this not even happening....

It never just rained but poured heavy, when first..

I quit my job,
my pc's Power supply died, then after I got my pc working, it died completely with all my backup drives...yes... all were connected and I lost everything from my first beat to the last...

So, seeing that I have lost even my dignity, I had to push most of my hard earned deals back and projects so I can try and come up once more...

This sees me in a new era of production and I will be again surely bringing banger as usual...but Im dissolving the old so the new can take over ASAP...hence bleksperm.wordpress.com

Hope yo'll will support str8 as yo'll supported the current blog...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 02:15:27 PM by The CHEF »

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

It never just rained but poured heavy, when first..

I quit my job,
my pc's Power supply died, then after I got my pc working, it died completely with all my backup drives...yes... all were connected and I lost everything from my first beat to the last...

So, seeing that I have lost even my dignity, I had to push most of my hard earned deals back and projects so I can try and come up once more...

This sees me in a new era of production and I will be again surely bringing banger as usual...but Im dissolving the old so the new can take over ASAP...hence bleksperm.wordpress.com

Hope yo'll will support str8 as yo'll supported the current blog...

WORD, i attest to the hardships you've seen in the past months ma nigg, its been hella difficult for you, god knows there were times i nearly got a heart attack every time that PC of yours died with all the work you were sposed to put into the VOL 2, cats dont even know the half...

but yo, like GURU once said, "from Grey skies come blue, from darkness comes light". its all part of the grand equation to make you a better sculptor of your art ma duke, nice to see you still determined and KEEPING AT IT!...

you can definitely count on me and my full support on this new endeavor  ;)...