Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

FREE exclusive drumkit (Exclusive to AG that is ;) )

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Ok so, I've been working on a drumkit this last month and it's sounds really different to these one's you download with your favourite producers names on it.

So I thought I should give it to yall for some feedback.

Now, it's not finished yet, I'm still short of the amount that I planned out. But I wanted to know what yall think of it so far.

NOTE: It's important that you turn the loop marks OFF... just a lil glitch but easily repairable for yall.

Well here it is, it's just under 11mb.
LINK REMOVED/download.php?a0ny4yykkzy

PLEASE, NO LEACHING!!! Please, it doesn't take that long to comment or even to say thank you.

Donations are also welcome ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
so let me get this straight, you finaly got down to making it easy for us to get that J-One raw drumline on our beats?

i mean, dont get me wrong, i like many peoples ways of drumming, Oddisee is in my top 3 right now and now that u've done this i think its time i extend my list to top 5... ;)

i like the way yo pattern drums kid, i told u this a long time ago, ima def give this a check and hit you back with that FEED, who knows, i might even use one of them for a beat im cooking... ;)

Keep On!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Haha. Thanks dude.

Well, these aren't the drums I always been working with. I used to just layer different drums and put em up for eq. These are relatively new.

From there I go wild on the drums ;D.

But Imma work with these myself and see how people like how I freak em ;). If they like, I'll complete the kit and release. Maybe an extra on the beattape.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
But Imma work with these myself and see how people like how I freak em ;). If they like, I'll complete the kit and release. Maybe an extra on the beattape.

yeah man im looking forward to that tape. that means ima have three beattapes to look forward to by the end of this year cos word is Rebbi and Knowledge are also set to drop sumin. ima have plenty to bump by the end of this year... ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
This is just the beginning man, by september latest, i will have finished ma joint beattape with someone you all know and love, its gonna be crazy man!! Im already hyped up about it, yall will love it before you hear it.