Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

after a loooooooong bout of beat block!!!

oints · 15 · 20253

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
well :'(

its been more than two months since i made a beat or even produced anything..been so focused on other things i even almost lost my way around the sequencer today...you know that whole thing about riding a bike, im afraid its not true for beat making programes, or beat making skill for that matter...

anyhow, i made this today and i just wanted to know what the heads think about it...took me a total of 1 hour 15 mintues, its a rush job by any standards, but i was liking the fact that its the first one ive made in a while...

i put jean grae on it just to give it a bit of flow...Enjoy :)!

un-necessarily Ft jean Grae (Produced by San, the Instru-Monumentalist)

VVVVV

LINK REMOVED/?sharekey=44372b66a55a99cad5a101cf914073b407c2300e097451f6

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
ey man - just checked this out now- sounds fresh - its actually tight  ;D
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
lol, you want to know whats crazy, not that you think its dope (of which i appreciate ma nigg) but the fact that it took a nigga whose been on leave for a while to check for it and finally give me feed on it  ::) this site is dead to me at times....the beat has long since been sold & will appear on a mixtape whose info i dont think il share here, maybe on FP where niccas cop albums ::)....much thanks homes...if you check the date i posted this on, its actually quite sad that it took so long to get any feed on it....but anyhow....ive made peace with it...

saw u working on a mixtape, ima be sure to check for it...KEEP ON homes.....ONE!!!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Lol Sucks for you. Haven't had beatblock for a good 2 3 months.
I'll bump ya beats later, gotta wash the pots lol.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

who said anything about beatblock young blood  ::), i posted this beat months ago & u only checking for it now...SMH...mxm!...and as far as what im working on...i dont think nona youl are ready to find that out just yet....let me just say this...my man ALIAS and I are INSPIRATION, we are working on the completion of our sophomore album NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS scheduled to drop very very soon on your unsuspecting heads....like..............BOOM  ;D!

the line up is CRAZY to say the least, we are currently in negotiations with RENOWNED SUPER PRODUCERS cos we looking to guest feature them on the album......i guess it wont hurt to tell youl who we talking to....we have so far approached ODDISEE, ROB VIKTUM & LITTLE VIC.......and as it so happens we have ONE CONFIRMED FEATURE so far....so u see, just cos a nigga quiet & u not checking for him, dont mean he not working & his work is not getting respect elsewhere ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Rushed shmushed, this is dope.

It's got such a cool funk to it, and the acapella fits it perfectly. It could do with a lil change up here and there but it's real nice man.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

who said anything about beatblock young blood  ::), i posted this beat months ago & u only checking for it now...SMH...mxm!...and as far as what im working on...i dont think nona youl are ready to find that out just yet....let me just say this...my man ALIAS and I are INSPIRATION, we are working on the completion of our sophomore album NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS scheduled to drop very very soon on your unsuspecting heads....like..............BOOM  ;D!

the line up is CRAZY to say the least, we are currently in negotiations with RENOWNED SUPER PRODUCERS cos we looking to guest feature them on the album......i guess it wont hurt to tell youl who we talking to....we have so far approached ODDISEE, ROB VIKTUM & LITTLE VIC.......and as it so happens we have ONE CONFIRMED FEATURE so far....so u see, just cos a nigga quiet & u not checking for him, dont mean he not working & his work is not getting respect elsewhere ;)
Oh, never knew. Haven't been here for a while. I just checked the "Show unread posts since last visit." and saw this thread :-\

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
word cuz - keep on keeping on - i sticks wit my fam - AFMP - when i do wack shit they tell me to f*** off lol - i think thats enough feedback for me - like mobb deep once said - we dont f***s wit no one that doesnt f***s wit us!!! it is what it is
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

It's got such a cool funk to it, and the acapella fits it perfectly. It could do with a lil change up here and there but it's real nice man.

you know isalllove where we come from....patiently waiting for that beattape you and PHILIP are working on, constantly checking his RIOT MUSIC group on facebook for updates so youl dont sleep...streets is watching!  ;)

word cuz - keep on keeping on - i sticks wit my fam - AFMP - when i do wack shit they tell me to f*** off lol - i think thats enough feedback for me - like mobb deep once said - we dont f***s wit no one that doesnt f***s wit us!!! it is what it is

"show love to niggas that show love back....how u gon eat when the rest of your fam aint eating right?"...yeah, the MOBB been giving us words to live by.....peace allah, im also in your corner & i love to see you succeed  ;)

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
nice cut mayne.... i think u could have raise the beat a bit more... but i likes mayne really dope

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

you know isalllove where we come from....patiently waiting for that beattape you and PHILIP are working on, constantly checking his RIOT MUSIC group on facebook for updates so youl dont sleep...streets is watching!  ;)

and how come you haven't invited a brotha to the group.....?  >:(

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Very embarrasin to say but, ima download this tomorrow, but san how come you never said on chat?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
nice cut mayne.... i think u could have raise the beat a bit more... but i likes mayne really dope

peace PEEWEE, nuff respect on the bump ma nigg, since the beats already sold, and recorded on, i think the cats mixed and mastered the joint well with their vocals....

another thing, spoke to SUBZERO, we thinking of recording JOSEPH MEEGAR's ep by his place cos you know ur boy is sick with the mastering like that...plus im tryna get Sniper Kidd on one o my joints so ima get at him for surely... ;)

and how come you haven't invited a brotha to the group.....?  >:(

ima be sure to get on it ASAP ma nigg, ma bad...its fairly new, Phil the Kritik just started it, so u not too left out  ;D

Very embarrasin to say but, ima download this tomorrow, but san how come you never said on chat?

its sumin i made a long long time ago ma nigg, besides, u and i been stressin on the release of each other's beattapes, if i hit u up with anything, it must be RECENT ya dig...u know i know how we roll  ;)...that dont mean u dont have to download it though....lol.... :D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah I know fam. But everything else I got, like that.... Let me not say the name, u might be hiding that track from dirty little boys here. Lol
I will DL this tomorrow early and hopefully give feedback on chat.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yeah I know fam. But everything else I got, like that.... Let me not say the name, u might be hiding that track from dirty little boys here. Lol
I will DL this tomorrow early and hopefully give feedback on chat.

PEACE! ;)