Africasgateway.com

Hype May/June

The CHEF · 97 · 28610

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@ San

Most Def My Ninj!!!!!!! Greek Hiphop Get Ready To Be Re-invented!!!!!!!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

props fellas.

@Chef so you know this My Boba guy, now? you had surprisingly little to say the last time i asked you about him a few months back. he could have been put on before this. no shots. just saying.

@ Panic - Yes, I know the guy's history more than most niccz, from him being in a boy band to where he is now, but after learning a lesson from Dingaan, I just have to limit what I say and to who I say... even before Hype got out, he was at my spot telling me about the interview...and I told him how I felt about what he mentioned....[size=2.5pt]f***...the damn nicca owes me lunch money...lemme call him...[/size]

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
@SAN aka OINTS and Trompie

Well Done Boys!!!!!!! Gtown and Pta on the map for sure!!!!!!! The ahd work finally paid off!!!!!!!

Re-invention Vol 3, Here We Come!!!!!!!

much to be thankful for ma nigg :D...hehe, now i just need to hit up Mike and ask him when we getting that Greek HipHop mag spot for the VOL 2 ;)

told these niccas we dont sleep!

whoa?! the re-invention is in hype? for real? how and when did this happened? is the disc being given away? or what?

well done guys!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

Well Done Boys!!!!!!! Gtown and Pta on the map for sure!!!!!!! The ahd work finally paid off!!!!!!!

much to be thankful for ma nigg :D...hehe, now i just need to hit up Mike and ask him when we getting that Greek HipHop mag spot for the VOL 2 ;)

whoa?! the re-invention is in hype? for real? how and when did this happened? is the disc being given away? or what?

well done guys!

Wadup Peewee...

I am glad we met the other day, just goes to show how lost can one guy get and eventually meet The Chef...lol ;D Jokes man

But yeah...I hope I can get a chance to scan all important pages to up...if not someone might come to our rescue...

Its on Hype...Re-Invention vol.1

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

well done guys!

Wadup Peewee...

I am glad we met the other day, just goes to show how lost can one guy get and eventually meet The Chef...lol ;D Jokes man

But yeah...I hope I can get a chance to scan all important pages to up...if not someone might come to our rescue...

Its on Hype...Re-Invention vol.1

do that nigg, do that, let the streets know!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
can anyone confirm a BUTAN WEAR ad on news page?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:15:43 PM by Naturelle »

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
The mixtape mite as well have been a roach Inc mixtape, everything on thier is roach inc, reminds me of when Da LES got the cover, the mixtape wasz mixed by switch, it was a fa**ie records affair, that's sum bullshit, in my eyes it's another dissapointing issue
9 tha Pedigree

Laki

• REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
The mixtape mite as well have been a roach Inc mixtape, everything on thier is roach inc, reminds me of when Da LES got the cover, the mixtape wasz mixed by switch, it was a fa**ie records affair, that's sum bullshit, in my eyes it's another dissapointing issue
??? Nigga please! Listen track 2 on the 1st verse. N'veigh says most cats dat be hating ''are weak dudes who turn strong on Africasgateway'' Guess what? Apparently it is beatoven's mixtape release thru Hype mag unlike ada dj who had tracks chosen 4 dem ths ws a 'Hype Edition' like it reads on the sleeve. Dope cd design and dope musik. Just put dat cd on repeat and stop hating.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
So what's the theme for volume 3 then?  ;D. And ma name wasnt in the article.. These hating a** niggas didn wanna believe me at school.. Well about 2 outta ma grade. But still.

Lil Lookie

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-8
  • Cripz n Bloodz
    • View Profile
Was ur face even on the hype? I dnt buy hype no more its da worst hip-hop magazine, jus look at da quality, da wack mixtapes and da people on da magazine

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
So what's the theme for volume 3 then?  ;D. And ma name wasnt in the article.. These hating a** niggas didn wanna believe me at school.. Well about 2 outta ma grade. But still.

LoL, let these niggas keep doubting you sun, anyone here that is worth their salt knows who you are and all the work you have been putting in...all the people that matter know who J-One is, so rest easy...we did good ;)

Laki

• View Profile
Was ur face even on the hype? I dnt buy hype no more its da worst hip-hop magazine, jus look at da quality, da wack mixtapes and da people on da magazine
Yo,playa! U nid 2 listen this issues' tape,i thnk they have listened 2 peoples calls. Dat shit be dope,4get wt u heard.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
@ laki iv had that anvils track since like march or sum, get your facts straight, that's the problem, beathoven decide to put all hios niggaz on, just like switch did with them Fa**ie niggaz, I read the mag I like the AKA interview, and congratulations to jozi and the whole ATL thang, they deserved it
9 tha Pedigree

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
What ATL Thang? You talking about that show they had in Panama City, FLorida during Spring Break? Did I miss something?

Laki

• View Profile
@ laki iv had that anvils track since like march or sum, get your facts straight, that's the problem, beathoven decide to put all hios niggaz on, just like switch did with them Fa**ie niggaz, I read the mag I like the AKA interview, and congratulations to jozi and the whole ATL thang, they deserved it
Fair enuf,tht track is bit old bt I gues it was neva available on any release only on radio and the net. I thnk it cums natural wen 1 is in a position 2 make decision,family wud cum 1st. Check the Mcee africa thingy,Nthabi,Reason,Zubz frm Rage.Kenzhero,Lee the 'bridge' HHP is jus a token judge to kinda normalise the situation. I bet it they sacrificed Ace of Spades for HHP,the government nigga we cn go on. Beathoven has 2 tracks frm his stable mates and ada joints he made for ada dope cats.