Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Aboriginal Greeks: The ZULU Nation...Shaka Zulu...Southern Europe...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
LMAO !!!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
young zooloo hi man how are you doing? good i suppose, listen dude i think what you posted here is a great piece of work and im inspired by your writtings, eh...id like to ask you the following questions concerning your intellectuall brain, dont take this shit out of context, some of the questions may be a bit bit offending or look offending, but dont get emotional thats just a look homey nothing big

1. how old are you?
2. did u attend primary school by any chance and if u did, are u sure u pa**ed the 5th grade?
3. do u idolize shaka zulu, i mean its not a shame to admitt it, infact it it is but not that big, feel me?
4. when last did u have sex?
5. can u read and write properly?
6. last but not least, are you going through some personal racial crisis?

yours truly mad

HA HA HA HA HA. you can be ridiculously funny sometimes.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
young zooloo hi man how are you doing? good i suppose, listen dude i think what you posted here is a great piece of work and im inspired by your writtings, eh...id like to ask you the following questions concerning your intellectuall brain, dont take this shit out of context, some of the questions may be a bit bit offending or look offending, but dont get emotional thats just a look homey nothing big

1. how old are you?
2. did u attend primary school by any chance and if u did, are u sure u pa**ed the 5th grade?
3. do u idolize shaka zulu, i mean its not a shame to admitt it, infact it it is but not that big, feel me?

yours truly mad

HA HA HA HA HA. you can be ridiculously funny sometimes.

true. that shits hilarious :D

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Whatever... Has anyone heard of this chick called Laura Izibor? She is like an Irish version of Alicia Keyes. Not as hot as Alicia, buut her music is way better to me. Much more soulful. You should check her out.

only heard "from my heart to yours", she is sounding fresh
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

1. how old are you?

yours truly mad

LMAO

i bet this ninja believes in the second coming of shaka zulu

DEAD

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i dont get it! what is funny about what he wrote?

put the bottle down and use your brain for the first time
Hood.

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
Thanks to everybody who has taken their time to read my piece...

Its all love, i believe in striving to being the best and Shaka epitomises that...so yeah im inspired by dude. To me life is both a gift and a curse...so i take the good with the bad. Its all necessary to make me who i am!!!

To all my warriors and warriets...lol. much luv and respect

Africasgateway!!!
he Realest...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Thanks to everybody who has taken their time to read my piece...

Its all love, i believe in striving to being the best and Shaka epitomises that...so yeah im inspired by dude. To me life is both a gift and a curse...so i take the good with the bad. Its all necessary to make me who i am!!!

To all my warriors and warriets...lol. much luv and respect

Africasgateway!!!

hi mr zooloo zoodoo young zoodoo boodoo or whatever the f-word you call yourself in these financially challenging days, my name is mad im a agian as you can see, sir i found it very crucial to remind you that you didnt answer my questions infact you didnt even make an attempt, you a great fan of shaka zulu i can  see im sure where ever he is his smiling his dead a** and scratching his genitals
can you up us some of your music please? we very interested to hear you spit on those zulu beats

i think you look sexy when you wear your orderous lion of the west skin and those goat skin made amr bends although they can be extremely stinky sometimes, i just tyhink that your music is great and your, your, your swager is natural, zulu swagger love it, you the only rapper of your kind, u just came up from nowhere and introduced something new to this hip hop of your only calibre my man

wearin them skirts and carrying this long a** spears and some shield is zulu gangster man, just like shaka and them dudes used to do back in the days, you brinnging shakness up on this bish dude, ey since you like shaka so much that at times you almost look like youd suck his greasy and sweat dripping balls, why dont you do an unveliling of his tombstone,

its gonna be pretty expensive but well ask for help, you can wear all your zulu atire and then well go dep down in the strets of jozi and youl do your zulu dances on the side of the roads whilst i play you some zuluboy sounds, that shud be enough to connvince the ignorant people of south africa that you really need help finacially, spiritually, psyhologically [ most crucial] and swagerlly
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
if only it was possible, i would sk god to bring back shaka zulu so that he can stabb the she out of this sub-saharan imigrant with his spear
Hood.