Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Aboriginal Greeks: The ZULU Nation...Shaka Zulu...Southern Europe...

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
U funny!!! But not in a funny kinda way...

You're a failure.
But not so much in an academic, but more of a failure at life kinda way. :)
Beating bitches since 1982.

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Im a descendant of Kings...in the spirit of Ubuntu, i am bcos u are so we all one...u just a side of me that i dont like but i can live with! Its all love! hahahah
AG is craz man...whole lot of wankers up in here, i dont discriminate.

Do ur thang!!!
he Realest...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@ threadz- you know you might actually be on to something, i got an idea, lets all remove our posts on this thread and hell be left with his posts only, its gonna work if only we work together to take this rooikat out of a

eh...grr....mhhh... eh zoodoo voodoo zulu, shak zoodoo lulu or whatever the f*** you call yourself playa, eh why do u have to do this to yourself? i mean, ive seen people f***ing with their brain and i used to laugh my f***ing a** off coz it seemed so f***ing funny but you...this....this is different, instead of lauging your a** off i just simultaneously feel sorry and extreme hate for you, god knows how much i wish i was close to you, id smakc the shit out of your f***ing dumb head in a blink of an eye, youd be dead in 2 minutes

why dont you put your self on a mince meat making machine and grind yourself? im sure youd make a nice mince stew for lions in the jungle, shit even simba wouldnt bite this nigger, hed f***ing put his hand on his chin and look away " I AINT EATING THAT NINJA, HE NOT ANY LIONS MATCH, TRY THE HYENNAS, THEY BEEN STARVIN LATELY"
Hood.

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ threadz- you know you might actually be on to something, i got an idea, lets all remove our posts on this thread and hell be left with his posts only, its gonna work if only we work together to take this rooikat out of a

eh...grr....mhhh... eh zoodoo voodoo zulu, shak zoodoo lulu or whatever the f*** you call yourself playa, eh why do u have to do this to yourself? i mean, ive seen people f***ing with their brain and i used to laugh my f***ing a** off coz it seemed so f***ing funny but you...this....this is different, instead of lauging your a** off i just simultaneously feel sorry and extreme hate for you, god knows how much i wish i was close to you, id smakc the shit out of your f***ing dumb head in a blink of an eye, youd be dead in 2 minutes

why dont you put your self on a mince meat making machine and grind yourself? im sure youd make a nice mince stew for lions in the jungle, shit even simba wouldnt bite this nigger, hed f***ing put his hand on his chin and look away " I AINT EATING THAT NINJA, HE NOT ANY LIONS MATCH, TRY THE HYENNAS, THEY BEEN STARVIN LATELY"

Are u for real homz...this shit right here is crazy man! hahahahahah

he Realest...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161