Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NEWS ON NEW album DROPS!..............what do u got?

oints · 116 · 82413

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

"Maybe it’s her layered style of singing or what appears to be her inherent fascination with the complexities of the mathematics she applies to her voice, why you are drawn to Muhsinah with a gravitational force. She defies neo-soul to what is now aptly cla**ified as “progressive future soul.” With a bunch of EP’s released over the past five years and having completed a 25-city tour with Common last year, this singer and producer is a force to be reckoned with. She’s about to rise from under the radar and shine brightly. If you haven’t listened to Muhsinah, you need to wrap your ears around her! Her new album The Oscillations: Triangle is due to release early next month. So pique your ears below or check out the downloads she has available on her website".

i will share this in the UGHH 09 thread by tonight if no one beats me to it  ;)  ;D

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

i will share this in the UGHH 09 thread by tonight if no one beats me to it  ;)  ;D

hopefully it wont be on rapidshare.... ;)

there was an Oscillations: Triangle making the rounds earlier this year, which was supposed to hav been released last year, neva got to download it as it was on rapidshare and rapidshare was being a wat wat...i wonder if its the same one or maybe this one got new songs on it....we'll see!

waiting patiently for tonight.... ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

there was an Oscillations: Triangle making the rounds earlier this year, which was supposed to hav been released last year, neva got to download it as it was on rapidshare and rapidshare was being a wat wat...i wonder if its the same one or maybe this one got new songs on it....we'll see!

LOL, dont JINX yourself...  ;) she also released SQUARE, i wonder if your not refering to that

i have it as well and will see if i cant upload that too for youl TONIGHT! ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

LOL, dont JINX yourself...  ;) she also released SQUARE, i wonder if your not refering to that

im most LIKLEY GOING TO BE HIGH outta my MIND by tonight so there is no sence in making youl wait till then  ;D ...CHECK for MUHSINAH's TRIANGLE in the UGHH 09 THREAD  ;)

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
oh come one, where is the link ?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

it was definately Triangle, it seems like there's lots of this Oscillations, here's another 1:

if u come across it before i do, please do the right thing and pa** it to me....

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

it was definately Triangle, it seems like there's lots of this Oscillations, here's another 1:

if u come across it before i do, please do the right thing and pa** it to me....

Hmm, interesting, i had no idea she had "Sine" up there as well...lol, she probably got Cosine too & PIE...lol math Nut...will do ma nigg, if i see it first, ima scoop it up and make sure to toss it here  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
WHO ever said 2009 was a GOOD YEAR for HIPHOP was NOT LYING... :D

mad PROPS go out to the MIXTAPE CULTURE enthusiasts and CATS who KEPT it GOING, by that i mean the DJs, the COMPILATION DRoppers and the INDEPENDENT MUSICIAN...

music that we GOT for FREE this year, in the form of MIXTAPES, in the form of E.Ps has been of TOP NOTCH QUALITY...today, i PRESENT to YOU another JEWEL from the EXCLUSIVE FREE DROPS of the YEAR!

eLZhi - The LEFTOVERS (the unmixedtape) (2009)...................................SICKER than what SICK was TO YOU!

"The Leftovers UnMixedtape is exactly what it sounds like: A compilation of one of the game's most talented Emcee's unreleased and featured works. Whether it's a promo joint from a few months back (eLZhi and Black Milk - Deep), a feature from another artist's project (Danny Brown - Contra feat. eLZhi), or just a rare gem from years past (eLZhi and DJ Dez - Living), these Leftovers would have pa**ed for a fresh cooked meal if you didn't know better. It's raw, uncut, unmastered, fresh from the studio and ready for your ears. No DJs, just eLZhi and his comrades, your speakers and you. Without the Leftovers UnMixedtape, most of these songs would never have seen the light of day, so consider this a gift, and come get your grub on!"

DOWNLOAD the ALBUM HERE:

http://elzhi.com/

i must WARN YOU, the process is quite long, what with the host site (BANDCAMP) having features such as being added to the Artist's mailing list, however we all know that at the end of the day the musician must try to take advantage of the fact that you are looking at his page...so try to be patient through the steps, and DOWNLOAD the ALBUM ...ITS WORTH IT....FRESH for 09!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
if there is such a thing as LONGEVITY in the HIPHOP GAME, there is ONE man WHO absolutely epitomizes the TERM!

if you havent JUMPED on this MIXTAPE YET....you SLEEPING!

by the WAY, check out TRACK 16, its a joint PRODUCED by PREMO ofcourse but FEATURES LITTLE VIC of ORENA RECORDS...SUPER DOPE EMCEE he is....be sure to LOOK OUT FOR LITTLE VIC on the UPCOMING album by "TheBAND(its)" thats, TRAINED MONKEYS & SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist....hes going to BE HOSTING THAT TAPE  ;)

more info will obviously FOLLOW SHORTLY on "TheBAND(its)" ALBUM....looking FRESH from where im sitting..  :D

oh, look for PREMO's MIXTAPE in the UGHH 09 thread, ima share it with youl in a minute  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the NEXT YEAR is promising to be a MONSTER of A YEAR when MUSIC and MUSICAL OFFERINGS are concerned...

2009 has surely been a wonderful year and i would like to take this chance to have my last ALBUM post of the YEAR in this THREAD...

sumin that i know we are all LOOKING FORWARD TO:

il let it SPEAK for ITSELF....  8)

see you all in the NEW YEAR....STAY SAFE.....happy HOLIDAYS  :D