Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NEWS ON NEW album DROPS!..............what do u got?

oints · 116 · 82519

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
TO all my PRODUCER & SOUL Lovers:

The Memphis Sounds - Ike's Moods (2009)

"Traffic Entertainment presents The Memphis Sounds Ike's Moods, an all-instrumental collection of Isaac Hayes' most well-known songs. In a similar vein as the "Ultimate Breaks & Beats Instrumentals" album, Ike's Moods takes the best from Isaac Hayes' catalog and transforms them into instrumental gems.

Just as Hayes defined funk and soul in the 60s and 70s, the members of The Memphis Sound have carved out their own unique contemporary sound that not only attracts a younger generation to the genres, but also pleases fans of the sounds since their inception. Consisting of members from El Michels Affair, the Dap Kings, and Antibalas, these instrumentalists have been a part of a movement of neo-wave funk and soul musicians, redefining the sound through projects with Mark Ronson (his most recent album Version) and Amy Winehouse (Back to Black, as well as touring with the singer); reworking cla**ic instrumentals for the Wu-Tang Clan on a series of 7" records and performing live alongside the clansmen; and other various live and studio recorded projects.

Ike's Moods contains such cla**ics as "Shaft," "Walk On By," and "Look Of Love," and aptly pays homage to the many moods and musical stylings of Hayes. An innovator of his time, Isaac Hayes is most known for his work on the music for Shaft whose theme song was made famous by its wah-wah guitar and multi-layered symphonic arrangement. Pa**ing away in August 2008, Hayes left behind a career that spanned an extensive discography, filmography, and a handful of awards including three Grammy's, an NAACP Image Award, and an Academy Award. Celebrate the career of this American music icon who defined the funk and soul genres with Ike's Moods."

IL SHARE THIS IN THE ughh 09 THREAD later, thats if no one breaks youl off with it till then  ;)

salute, to a great musician!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
OKAY OKAY OKAY, we all REMEMBER VOL 1 RIGHT, but are we READY FOR VOL 2..................

WU-TANG meets INDIE CULTURE vol 2 - ENTER THE DUB STEP!

"Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture is a potent brand: Vol. 1 is widely regarded as one of the best underground hip hop albums of all time, and has scanned over 60,000 units to date. Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture Vol. 2: Enter The Dubstep is a meeting of two of the most powerful underground music cultures in the world. On one side you have the street-based hip hop of the Wu-Tang Clan, which has spawned millions upon millions of record sales, and created an entire genre of grimy hardcore hip hop; and on the other side, you have Dubstep, the brainchild of UK Garage, Drum-N-Ba**, and Dub Reggae, that has taken London subculture, British radio, and now, an increasingly more mainstream U.S. audience by storm Combined for the first time in this unique album, the result is a sonic apairing that was born to be, with stomach-pounding, ba**-thinking guttural beats and gully, gritty and grimy lyrics that break into the next decade in the chapters of both hip hop and dubstep history. With Caspa, Scuba, Rogue Star, Stenchman, Datsik and many more producing not remixes, but complex re-interpollations that include a veritable goldmine of Wu-Tang verses from the vaults that feature Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Rza, Gza, Method Man, U-God, Busta Rhymes, MF DOOM, Pimp C, Ras Ka**, Killah Priest, Son One, Solomon Childs, Prodigal Sunn and many more, this one of a kind compilation is at the forefront of an emerging cultural and musical blend that is taking place on the margins of the mainstream, but will be talked about for years to come…"

BIZ-ARK, this one is right up your alley ma nigg   ;)

ima keep my eyes WIDE OPEN for this ONE!.....oh & ma bad on the ISAAC HAYES< ima ahre that now, check for uit under the UGHH 09 thread  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
now i know youl DETROIT HEADS are just aching to know whats really been going down with S.VILLA    ;D

well without furthur adue:

Here’s the first single from SV’s The Villa Manifesto that drops December 8th, which leads up to the full-length Villa Manifesto LP next year, which will feature tracks as the fully united Slum Village with J Dilla.

vVVVVVVVVVVv

DOPE MANhttp://usershare.net/kv5hqkpmafnn

if you SLEEP, you sleep, IF YOU DONT, you earn a JEWEL  ;)

R.i.P J DIlla & Baatin!

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
now i know youl DETROIT HEADS are just aching to know whats really been going down with S.VILLA    ;D

Here’s the first single from SV’s The Villa Manifesto that drops December 8th, which leads up to the full-length Villa Manifesto LP next year, which will feature tracks as the fully united Slum Village with J Dilla.

vVVVVVVVVVVv

R.i.P J DIlla & Baatin!

gritty! Am loving it, props! ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

vVVVVVVVVVVv

R.i.P J DIlla & Baatin!

gritty! Am loving it, props! ;)

;)

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

vVVVVVVVVVVv

R.i.P J DIlla & Baatin!

I don't trust this

I am hoping to hear new JDilla beats and rhymes not one of those cut and paste mixtapes
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward to this:

peep UGHH 2009...its supposed to be the album, sounds like the album, i guess it must be the album until proven otherwise....he he he he he.....

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Ol' Dirty Bastard Message To The Other Side [Osirus Part 1] (2009)  -  OFFICIAL Cover And Tracklist

1 Intro
2 Reunited
3 Live On The Air Part 1
4 Dirty
5 Child Seek Em Ft: Pleaz
6 Skrilla Ft: Rza
7 Wanna Bees Ft: Pleaz
8 Black Mamba Ft: Rza & Masta Killa
9 One Shot, Two Shot Ft: Thirstin Howl The 3rd
10 Got Love For You Ft: J-Love & Meyhem Lauren
11 Interlude
12 Say NO
13 Live On The Air Part 2 Ft: Method Man
14 All Coast
15 Stomp Ft: Rza
16 Live On The Air Part 3 Ft: Rza
17 Bam Bam
18 Osirus
19 Hot Sauce FT: Timbo King
20 Fort Green Projects Ft: FreeMurder, The Rza & Shacrone
21 Destiny Ft: Lesk One

look out for this...DIRT McGIRT LIVES  ;D

Ramorethetho

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I cant wait to nod my head to Diamond District- In the Ruff when is it coming out

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I cant wait to nod my head to Diamond District- In the Ruff when is it coming out

DIAMOND DISTRICT - IN the RUFF has been OUT for months now fam....

the album came out and was dished out FREE on their blog and on their twitter accounts....

from there they recroded two more joints and put it up on I-Tunes and on the www.ughh.com website...

from there they pressed the 12 inch and released the instrumental of the album....

from there they each worked on solo projects....Oddisee Releasing (ODD AUTUMN), yU Releasing (BEFORE TAXES) & XO Releasing (REALmatic)

but just for YOU...il lace you up with the FULL LP...in fact, let me throw in their solos as well  a little later... check for em ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
now dont ever say i never gave you anything  ;)

DIAMOND DISTRICT - In the Ruff (2009)

LINK REMOVED/download/58639724e3cf086e/

ODDISEE - odd autumn (2009)

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/Oddisee-Odd-Autumn-EP.html

yU - Before taxes (2009)

http://www.freshselects.net/yubeforetaxes

XO - REALmatic (2009)

http://www.allournoise.com/2009/03/xo-realmatic-mixtape/

ENJOY that ISHT, ITS HOT!

oh & for more INFO on the gods & what they COOKING ON....GO HERE: http://www.oddiseemusic.blogspot.com/

Ramorethetho

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
now dont ever say i never gave you anything  ;)

DIAMOND DISTRICT - In the Ruff (2009)

LINK REMOVED/download/58639724e3cf086e/

ODDISEE - odd autumn (2009)

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/Oddisee-Odd-Autumn-EP.html

yU - Before taxes (2009)

http://www.freshselects.net/yubeforetaxes

XO - REALmatic (2009)

http://www.allournoise.com/2009/03/xo-realmatic-mixtape/

ENJOY that ISHT, ITS HOT!

Thank you very much sir

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE...its been a MINUTE, but the year is NOT OVER YET  :) i got a TREAT:

RJD2-The Colossus Tracklist And Cover

01. Let There Be Horns
02. Games You Can Win (feat. Kenna)
03. Giant Squid
04. Salud 2
05. The Glow
06. A Spaceship For Now
07. The Shining Path (feat. Phonte Coleman)
08. Crumbs Off The Table (feat. Aaron Livingston)
09. A Son’s Cycle (feat. The Catalyst, Illogic, and NP)
10. Tin Flower (feat. Heather Fortune)
11. Small Plans
12. Gypsy Caravan
13. The Stranger
14. Walk With Me

"10 years! My god, that is a LIFETIME! I can’t believe I have been making records on a national level for 10 years. In 1999, I was just making these little beats in my bedroom for release on an independent label. Fast forward to 2009, and I’m . . . making these little beats in my bedroom for release on an independent label. Okay, to be fair, some things have changed — a bigger studio, I OWN the studio, I OWN the independent label, and instead of driving 10 blocks to a gig in my hometown, I fly 10 hours to a gig in another country. But when it all comes down to its most basic level, the goal is still the same — to make a piece of music that is going to hopefully rearrange your brain, or at least provide some relief from real life for a moment or two. …

As The Third Hand was my first TRULY solo album, with NO guest performances whatsoever, I decided to do the opposite of sorts this time — an album that is as collaborative as possible, an “overview” of all the different types of working approaches I’ve used over the years. Some songs are strictly sample-based; some are live; some songs are completely instrumental while others are vocal songs , some have guest vocalists, a few songs I sing myself; and I brought a few rappers on board. As this was all tracked at the same time and in the same place, it has a nice cohesive feel to it, but retains the diversity throughout that I think has become a trademark. It features Phonte Coleman (Little Brother, Foreign Exchange), Kenna (Star Trak, VA Beach), Aaron Livingston (The Roots’ Guns Are Drawn), Columbus MC’s The Catalyst, Illogic, and NP, and a slew of instrumentalists. And I think I can safely say this is the most sonically lush and varied record I’ve ever created. The album also marks my debut behind the drum kit (“Games You Can Win”,”The Shining Path”, “Tin Flower”,”Gypsy Caravan”,”Walk With Me”). Save for “A Son’s Cycle” which features MC’s, all songs were written and arranged by myself. When my instincts were telling me that something like horns, flute, or mandolin were needed, I hit the Rolodex. Same goes for the execution of vocals — if a song’s vision was something I couldn’t pull off myself, I went on the hunt for the right person to pull it off. I’d rather not spend time describing the music, but I honestly do feel that this album is a kaleidoscopic look forward, as well as back".

RJD2 will release his fourth album, The Colossus, on January 1

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!