Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NEWS ON NEW album DROPS!..............what do u got?

oints · 116 · 82638

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
okay, i was bumping the new SOULa**a**INS album "Intermission" and got blown away by this new cat on the scene by the name of REV WILLIAM BURKE...YO, dude is too too nice yo, if you havent jumped on that SOUL a**a**INS album yet, you sleeping...

anyhow, i wanted to know more about dude, REV BURKE that is, just tryna see what hes working on and what else hes done and so forth....guess what:

System of a Down ba**ist Shavo Odadijan and Wu Tang leader the RZA are close to completing the debut release of their embryonic supergroup Achozen.

im sure you want more:

well:

The new band will consist of Odadijan, RZA, Beretta 9 of Killarmy, and new artist Reverend William Burke.

In recording sessions, the group has relied heavily on live instrumentation to craft their sound.
Between principal producers RZA and Odadijan, the pair has reportedly used only two samples on the entire record.The group is also adamant about not attempting to recreate the late 90s and early 2000s “Nu Metal Era,” popularized by such acts as Korn, Limp Bizkit, and Linkin Park.

We have a product that I can go and see if I want to do this independently or if I want to g through major distribution,” Odadijan explained to the Artisan News Service. “I’m not exactly sure if people are going to get the concept. It’s a Hip-Hop concept record and right now. I don’t know if the radio is ready for it. But I really am not releasing this, you know me and RZA just said it in a lot of interviews we want to help people with this. We just want to exercise brains, we really want to help kids think. It’s a very positive record. It’s a positive outlook on life instead of the usual negative.”

"This isn’t a commercial Hip-Hop record, you know what I mean? It’s got stories and it’s an adventure. It’s a musical experience,” Odadijan stated. “I don’t expect everyone to hear it and go ‘Oh, I get it.’ No, no, no. Each song is different on another tip. We recorded it in a room, without a vocal booth. I mean this is such a from the heart record.”

So far, Achozen has completed guest spots with the GZA, Red Hot Chili Pepper guitarist John Frusciante, and former Machine Head guitarist Logan Madar, who will also handle the LP’s mixing.

im def looking out for this and will continue to hit youl up with the 4double if anything comes my way  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Kenn Starr - It's Still Real (2009)

the album has been added under the UGHH 09 thread, courtesy of MOKABA, so check for it, all you LB HEADS  ;)

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Oints do you have an idea when is Buckshot and KRS1's album is gonna drop?
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^^

right here ma duke, posted it a while back:

okay, now for the reason i started this thread..... :D

an album is coming up in the next couple of months that i think will have a profound impact in changing the rap game & NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DRE'S DETOX....im instead talking about something that will indeed drop as expected this year...KRS ONE & BUCKSHOT are set to drop a monumental album entitled "CONFLOSATION"...although i think the name is still subject to change since only 3 tracks to date have been recorded...

will keep u posted as it all unfolds....watch this space  ;)

NEW buckshot & krs one ALBUM TO BE CALLED survival skills and NOT conflosation. IT DROPS SEPTEMBER 15  ;)

;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
this is an ill thread, oints.

peace ma nigg, glad u appreciate it... ;)

the album has been added under the UGHH 09 thread, courtesy of MOKABA, so check for it, all you LB HEADS  ;)

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

azanian souljas

this is cool t-shirt.

aluta continua
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 03:02:00 PM by John Pape »

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

azanian souljas

this is cool t-shirt.

aluta continua
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

i totaly agree Pape  :), its one of those powerful statement shits that say much in one word...its how u wear it and what u represent that gives it more potency....

this year my favourite Shirt has to have been the one Oddisee of the group DIAMOND DISTRICT is rocking in this picture....and that hes a SUPER DOPE producer doesnt hurt ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
THE ARTIST OF THE DAY IS LITTLE VIC (VICTOR ORENA)....

first got introduced to LITTLE VIC on his debut album, prior to that, i hadnt heard of him or anything from him, not a peep...find that very interesting seeing that when i came across the debut album "EACH DAWN I DIE" :

i was gobsmacked  & still flabbergasted at how talent like this was almost hidden to me... cat is as nice with his flow as he is with his raps and beatmaking skills....il try Re-Up the EACH DAWN I DIE album, last i remember it was shared on the UGHH 08...

if asked to pick just one fav track out the bunch i have on the album, il def pick "THE EXORSIST" produced by DJ PREMIER...

*long story short, he is working on an upcoming offering that will be called "THE AUTOPSY"..

**a couple of tracks are up for download on his blog as leaks

***been talking to the god on Twitter and hes very humble and confident about his music, that counts for a lot nowadays... :)

VVVVVVVVV

http://littlevic.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/IamLittleVic

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
aight, for all the HEADS that might be interested in knowing more about LITTLE VIC and the work he has done thus far, i thought id RE-UP the LITTLE VIC debut record "EACh Dawn i Die"....ENJOY IT YOUL, its fire....check for it under the UGHH 09 thread, im tossing it in there now  ;)  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
A SPECIAL DROP FOR ALL THE S. VILLA FANS...................................

R.I.P BAATIN...he will surely be missed!

This album has a few different releases, this is the first bootleg version, not the retail, so im not sure about the difference in tracklist. SV is Jay Dee, T3, and Baatin. Though i dont like all the rhymes, this was a pivotal release in hip-hop, change its path, and also created that new SV sound and putting Detroit on the undergroud map...

*note SV has survived as Elzhi & T3....

the album is shared in the UGHH 09 thread, check for it, if anything school yourself on the history of Slum Village and the famous Detroit sound...a crucial aspect of hiphop culture since monotony plagues the culture so much nowadays, its always a good thing to know where most of the sounds we respect and revere in today's world originated from  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
THE ARTIST OF THE DAY IS PLANET ASIA...aka...PA MEDALLIONS...aka...KING MEDALLIONS ...

IM NOT A REPORTER...and quite frankly i dont need to be....i just find that when i listen to someone's music for some time im able to learn a bit about them, my opinions about the artist arent raeally based on what teh facts about his life are, for instance, where he was born, where he lives...etc...i just comment on the music, cat's drive & creativity how i see it...in order words, i dont need to know dude, to know him.....

with that out the way..................back to PLANET AISA...

first heard dude on the CALI AGENTS album: how the west was won....he spat with co-pilot Big Sole brother Rasco
...like Planet attests on numerous occasions, Rasco basically gave him his first boost, thats why it comes of on the album that he is the student and Rasco the more experienced teacher with him befittingly calling himself "cali agent #1" & Asia a**uming the role of "Cali agent #2"....

but it wasnt long that Asia branched out on his own...after the Cali Agents album...i was introduced to a series of albums by the supreme lyricist who'd already been rapping for years, with such accolades as doing his first show with Cypress Hill at the age of 12...

it became very apparent very quickly that PLanet Asia was not just another Lyricist from California....in the rays of the sun already, he destiny was to shine....recently, i hoped back on Asia's style of rap,delivery and overall lyricism when he joined forces on a more overt capacity with the troops over at SOUL a**a**INS, having been an affiliate for a while, i guess MUGGS saw him ready and worthy of a co-produced album, an honour MUGGS gives the dopest of the dope...(i.e) GZA, SICK the JACKEN...

the result was:

of late DJ MUGGS has since released the SOUL a**a**IN's INTERMISSION...P.Asia is on that...murders the broken PIANO sample muggs laced on "ITS LIKE DAT Y'ALL"

long story short...........ive been listening to a lot of planet asia, dude has grown immensely with his lyrical prowess, he not only spits clever but the way he approaches beats is never how you expect but always commands a presence....makes what he is saying more honest!

as a celebration of how far our artist of the day has come so far in his career, i got a mixtape PLANET ASIA features on, somewhat of a rarity  ;) :)

ABB Records presents Always Bigger And Better Vol.1 (2000)

check for it under the UGHH 09 thread  ;)

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
THE ARTIST OF THE DAY IS PLANET ASIA...aka...PA MEDALLIONS...aka...KING MEDALLIONS ...

IM NOT A REPORTER...and quite frankly i dont need to be....i just find that when i listen to someone's music for some time im able to learn a bit about them, my opinions about the artist arent raeally based on what teh facts about his life are, for instance, where he was born, where he lives...etc...i just comment on the music, cat's drive & creativity how i see it...in order words, i dont need to know dude, to know him.....

with that out the way..................back to PLANET AISA...

first heard dude on the CALI AGENTS album: how the west was won....he spat with co-pilot Big Sole brother Rasco
...like Planet attests on numerous occasions, Rasco basically gave him his first boost, thats why it comes of on the album that he is the student and Rasco the more experienced teacher with him befittingly calling himself "cali agent #1" & Asia a**uming the role of "Cali agent #2"....

but it wasnt long that Asia branched out on his own...after the Cali Agents album...i was introduced to a series of albums by the supreme lyricist who'd already been rapping for years, with such accolades as doing his first show with Cypress Hill at the age of 12...

it became very apparent very quickly that PLanet Asia was not just another Lyricist from California....in the rays of the sun already, he destiny was to shine....recently, i hoped back on Asia's style of rap,delivery and overall lyricism when he joined forces on a more overt capacity with the troops over at SOUL a**a**INS, having been an affiliate for a while, i guess MUGGS saw him ready and worthy of a co-produced album, an honour MUGGS gives the dopest of the dope...(i.e) GZA, SICK the JACKEN...

the result was:

of late DJ MUGGS has since released the SOUL a**a**IN's INTERMISSION...P.Asia is on that...murders the broken PIANO sample muggs laced on "ITS LIKE DAT Y'ALL"

long story short...........ive been listening to a lot of planet asia, dude has grown immensely with his lyrical prowess, he not only spits clever but the way he approaches beats is never how you expect but always commands a presence....makes what he is saying more honest!

as a celebration of how far our artist of the day has come so far in his career, i got a mixtape PLANET ASIA features on, somewhat of a rarity  ;) :)

ABB Records presents Always Bigger And Better Vol.1 (2000)

I see you Oints Planet Asia  spit venom
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Oints. Ya favourite rapper's most comprehensive database. Good looks on that King Medallions!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I see you Oints Planet Asia  spit venom

Oints. Ya favourite rapper's most comprehensive database. Good looks on that King Medallions!

peace youl  :D, glad you liking the post...if i get inspired by any other cat, rapper or producer, i think ima share that with youl....on that note, since youl also diggin on P.Asia, ive decided to share with youl sumin deep in my stash....RARITY< RARITY  ;D

King Medallion Vs. Arch Angel - Blak Majik (2006)

Allegedly this was a Japan only release by Planet Asia & Architect (known for his productions on the Encore & Executive Lounge albums) under their aliases King Medallion Vs. Arch Angel respectively! ....by the way, the cover was HAND DRAWN....DOPE!